On Dis Ting Teachers!!!

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BERRRRRRRYY
thats how one of my history teachers used to say veryberry BERRY good workshe also used to say nun-jews instead of non jewswe was actually baffled, asked her what a nun-jew was'u kno, people who arnt jewish'had some booming voice

I'm not surprised in the slightest, I thought it would happen sooner.People going on like they don't remember the amount of boyages teachers receive on a daily basis. Just think of the times you personally insulted a teacher.I once made my D.T teacher nearly cry because the bitch was being a bitch so I brought the subject of her husband leaving her while she was pregnant.....and I wasn't the first or last person to do that either.
r u female
Nar.
thats deep^^^thing is, students only ever pick on the weak teachers
this works both waysi seen bare times in sec school when teachers used to get boyyed by the bad kids then take it out on the normal behaved 1s
That's why I had to go on deep with the bitch, I wasn't even shouting my head off like some others, I was chatting to my boy next to me and she tried to take me down because she was shook of the real trouble makers.You can't have weak teachers in inner city schools, otherwise you spend all of year 9 science lessons having rubberband fights and making paper air-planes.

saw sum program a while bac on tvsum school in north or east london sum wherethey had a suply teacher and 1 of the pupils did a sh*t in her bag at break time
in yr 7someone done left a single poo in a locker, in one of the form roomsnever ever found out who did it

saw sum program a while bac on tvsum school in north or east london sum wherethey had a suply teacher and 1 of the pupils did a sh*t in her bag at break time
in yr 7someone done left a single poo in a locker, in one of the form roomsnever ever found out who did it
the type of school u went to makes that 5 times more f*cked.
all female yeh? snm

Science labs have a range of items.Bunsen burnersSometimes hydrochloric acidRubber tubs for igniting bunsen burnersDifferent chemicalsPensI want to know exactly what he tried to duppy the students with.
Guy wrnt smart...Gas on room locked ftw

Science labs have a range of items.Bunsen burnersSometimes hydrochloric acidRubber tubs for igniting bunsen burnersDifferent chemicalsPensI want to know exactly what he tried to duppy the students with.
Guy wrnt smart...Gas on room locked ftw
LOLYou're a sick guy. Never even thought of that. I hope you never become a teacher fam.

A teacher threw a chair at me before and called me a c*nt.Another cried whilst telling me im a despicable human being.--------------------Some teachers just cant handle it and lose it, silly though because it will ruin his life.c/s about teachers picking on the good ones out of anger.

LOL @ this happening in a comprehensive in LondonNever.
lol you people are pathetic
What's wrong? Second time you have addressed people saying it could never happen in London.Judging by how a number of comprehensive schools are in London, I reckon most teachers would think twice before striking a student, not for fear of losing their job, but for fear of getting banged by the students.

LOL @ this happening in a comprehensive in LondonNever.
lol you people are pathetic
What's wrong? Second time you have addressed people saying it could never happen in London.Judging by how a number of comprehensive schools are in London, I reckon most teachers would think twice before striking a student, not for fear of losing their job, but for fear of getting banged by the students.
Nah you're probably rightThere's no schools in other parts of the UK where there are hard kids who would hit a teacher