On Dis Ting Teachers!!!

Hernandez Balcazar

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL @ this happening in a comprehensive in LondonNever.
lol you people are pathetic
What's wrong? Second time you have addressed people saying it could never happen in London.Judging by how a number of comprehensive schools are in London, I reckon most teachers would think twice before striking a student, not for fear of losing their job, but for fear of getting banged by the students.
Nah you're probably rightThere's no schools in other parts of the UK where there are hard kids who would hit a teacher
Lol at you crying about something that wasn't even said. Sensitive much?

What's wrong? Second time you have addressed people saying it could never happen in London.Judging by how a number of comprehensive schools are in London, I reckon most teachers would think twice before striking a student, not for fear of losing their job, but for fear of getting banged by the students.
Nah you're probably rightThere's no schools in other parts of the UK where there are hard kids who would hit a teacher
how are we meant to comment on schools from elsewhere?
to me, that "never in london" comment implied that it could only happen outside of london - as this incident did. if this wasn't the case then i sincerely apologise.on the other hand, i think you knew what you were doing when you made that post lol

kindah touchy this evening aren't we

:lol: :lol:It's been a long day

innitsame with the irish ting

Guest Parrist 2.0
I can't believe people actually think this couldn't happen in London.Clueless, absolutely clueless.
InitThis can happen anywhere, you lot are f*ck*ng stupid.And I'm speaking as a Londoner not an up north yout that just caught feelings.

I can't believe people actually think this couldn't happen in London.Clueless, absolutely clueless.
InitThis can happen anywhere, you lot are f*ck*ng stupid.And I'm speaking as a Londoner not an up north yout that just caught feelings.
Who said it cant happen anywhere else?Isnt 'that sh*t wont happen in london' the phrase that was used here?Generally speaking obviously.why are man dem making things up?

This is why i couldnt be a teacher, children have no respect for elders, they know they can do what they want to you and by law you cant really do anything back. Not that long ago this teacher quit his job Dunraven school on leigham court road, because this boy had been so cheeky to him and pushed him around for ages, then next time this pupil picked up his chair and threw it at the teacher, the teacher chased the boy down the school mad as f*ck grabbed hold of the child and luckily another teacher managed to get that teacher off the pupil before he did something he would regret but come one to f*ck We all have breaking points, pupils need to actually realise there is concequences behind there actions of asults on teachers etc. If some little bastard child in a classroom as a teacher was getting cocky with me and picked up a chair to throw at me, sh*t that little f*cker wouldnt even have breath left, cause i know my temper can be bad.

its even about harmin the teachersdese teachers here in london are put on check by studentsdey get bullied basically
:!: :!:
Clearly coming from two ppl who have not yet reached out of there comfort zones or been to a school else where.hundreds of pupils in schools all over the uk BULLY there teachers, London is not "special" no matter how much you try to big up London being this and that and schools you can't possibly comment unless you have been to EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL in the whole UK! Once you have done that im sure you will realise that this sh*t happens all over.Doesn't make it right what so ever. These are people generally who care about the education of children and only try to give back to the community by teacher youngers a better way of life and a basic understanding of education. But some of these DIMWITS think they are too cool for school, reality is they dont contain enough brain cells to make use of knowledge gained in school/college and Uni!

its even about harmin the teachersdese teachers here in london are put on check by studentsdey get bullied basically
:!: :!:
Clearly coming from two ppl who have not yet reached out of there comfort zones or been to a school else where.hundreds of pupils in schools all over the uk BULLY there teachers, London is not "special" no matter how much you try to big up London being this and that and schools you can't possibly comment unless you have been to EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL in the whole UK! Once you have done that im sure you will realise that this sh*t happens all over.Doesn't make it right what so ever. These are people generally who care about the education of children and only try to give back to the community by teacher youngers a better way of life and a basic understanding of education. But some of these DIMWITS think they are too cool for school, reality is they dont contain enough brain cells to make use of knowledge gained in school/college and Uni!
what?ive been to schools in 3 diffrent countries what u talkin bout and i have NEVER EVER EVER EVER SEEN da way yutestreat teachers here.