Forbes Hip hop top earners 2009

GoldCoast

hova.jpgJay-Z - 35 MillionDiddy - 30 MillionKanye West - 25 Million50 Cent - 20 MillionAkon - 20 MillionLil’ Wayne - 18 MillionTimbaland - 17 MillionPharrell - 16 MillionT-Pain - 15 MillionEminem - 14 MillionDr.Dre - 13 MillionSnoop Dogg - 11 MillionLudacris - 10 MillionCommon - 8 MillionWill.I.Am - 8 MillionT.I. - 8 MillionSwizz Beatz - 8 MillionAndre 3000 - 7 MillionBig Boi- 7 MillionFlo-Rida - 6 MillionRick Ross - 6 MillionThe Game - 6 MillionYoung Jeezy - 6 MillionWHAT RECESSION?????

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher

Its sad for me to know that certain whole families have to eat cereal for dinner, yet Flo-Rida made 6 million off of that TRASH he calls music.

Guest Cipher

Akon aint new on the sceneman has been involved in some way in 'hit' after 'hit' for the past 6 years almostNot mentioning his own albums, he is on just about every major artists album there isHe has been in over 200 guest appearances and i think 25 billboard thot 100 songshe also owns a record label with all of these man on * A-Wax * A.D. * Akon * American Yard * Billy Blue * Brick & Lace * Colby O'Donis * Church Boi * Dolla (deceased) * Kardinal Offishall * Flipsyde * French Montana * Kat DeLuna * Kid-Dre * Lady GaGa * Ray Lavender * Red Cafe * Riz. * Rock City * Tariq L * QWES * Tami Chynn * T-Pain * Clinton Sparks * DJ Noodles * DJ Benny-D * Sway DaSafo * DJ Mad * Quicks * Jaykoand his own record distribution company, so he doesnt have to pay for that eitherthats Pgot a tv series coming out and some clothes I thinkJust a shame all the music is terribleall the best to him though I hear he tried to draw attention to the conflict diamond situation

Guest Cipher
new on the scene as in 6 yearsyou said it yourself6 yearscompare that to others on the list
Lol so you cant make money in 2009, if you've only been on for 6 years?50 cent has only been on the scene for 7 and he's near the top. He was top last year when he was only at 6 years..Its not about the length of time its about the moves you makeand Akon, has made VERY big moves. Guys be laughin at him for singin with gwen stefani but look where it gets him.He;s one of the only artists that can probably releasea street track (will most likely be a feature now though)a club tracka 'white/radio friendly' track that will top the charts over here

new on the scene as in 6 yearsyou said it yourself6 yearscompare that to others on the list
Lol so you cant make money in 2009, if you've only been on for 6 years?50 cent has only been on the scene for 7 and he's top.
You know he was just pointing out that 6 years is relatively new on the scene. Don't dodge the point just because it was a good one. Arguments like that go round in circles.