Big Brother

Uncle Larry

hahahahaha That was a bit of a low blow..they need to get that snooze Vanessa how she lasted this long i dont know  excl.gif
and shes starting to bitch to others about other people behind there backs then is all smiley smiley with them after

haha yea i suppose... but for real its getting boring now...
orla needs to flash her minge or something
The titties are getting a bit old now, she needs to up her game or summat biggrin.gif
thats why she needs to get her knickers off and shag eugine hahahaah

makosi seriously thinks she is pregnant!!!she was in the diary room yesterday sayin she didnt wanna have her baby in the big bro house...she wanted it in madrid so she could call it madrid or in paris so she could call it paris, then she sed wat am i gonna call this 1?? big brother jacuzzi!?? hahahahaha shes so dumb!!!y do the british public vote out all the ppl that have fun...and leave in the boring ppl in!! :roll:

makosi seriously thinks she is pregnant!!!she was in the diary room yesterday sayin she didnt wanna have her baby in the big bro house...she wanted it in madrid so she could call it madrid or in paris so she could call it paris, then she sed wat am i gonna call this 1?? big brother jacuzzi!?? hahahahaha shes so dumb!!!y do the british public vote out all the ppl that have fun...and leave in the boring ppl in!!  :roll:
shes an idiot, hope she goes this week

makosi seriously thinks she is pregnant!!!she was in the diary room yesterday sayin she didnt wanna have her baby in the big bro house...she wanted it in madrid so she could call it madrid or in paris so she could call it paris, then she sed wat am i gonna call this 1?? big brother jacuzzi!?? hahahahaha shes so dumb!!!y do the british public vote out all the ppl that have fun...and leave in the boring ppl in!!  :roll:
shes an idiot, hope she goes this week
she wont. eating venessa will