rubicon watermelon joose

zlastboss

are they actually allergic?cos i kno a guy who says hes allergic to onions, but when he eats them without seein them nothing happens
done this with a guy and banana's in secondaryd*ckhead
lol @ taking the risk of killing a guy just to prove him wrong.I salute your dedication.
nah it was known gasJust hotting him.

well teh chick jus said she is but i have no idea tbhbut my m8s lip actually swells up when he eats applebut funny thing is he can drink apple juice well the 1 from concentrate dunno bout the pressed stuffim allergic to peanuts if i eat a lil the back of my throat swells up and gets uncomfy and itchy for agesdont think its actually life threatenin in my case dohsum people cant even touch the skin of the peanut. saw on csi once sum man was killed by touchin the ground up skins (not shell)

my bredrin is allergic to nuts and his cousin threw a nut at him and he faintedwas an actual rofl momentdread i know...
:lol::lol::lol::lol: seeing that >>>>>
Burst out laughing.----------------------------Im allergic to melon but i put up with the swollen/itchy throat and redness.Peanuts can possibly close up my throat to the point i could die but its never got that serious with accidents before. The smell makes my throat itchy though. Disgusting.

Guest Esquilax
whoever doesnt co-sign the guava one is gettin banned
f*ck you man. All those drinks taste like sh*t.
smh nt serious ... i swear ive never seen a white person drink rubicon in my lifeits like seeing a baby pigeon ...
Rubicon mango is alright.That fizzy guava sh*t is f*ck*ng nasty, actually makes me retch.