My Best Friend's Murder

Mr Q

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that merky dude is on a hypewhy go 2 ends where you got beefit like me going woolwich bk in the day
he annoyed me the most
What annoyed me even more is they claim he is an A student yet he still appears to be linked to the stupidness going on in the roads.
who says you cant be?i kno plenty man that were clever guys academically yet still caught up in the road ting.dont be so closed - minded
Did you see me say you couldn't be? No, you didn't.However, if you are that on point academically and still on the road ting you are a donut.
From ur words you implied that by being an 'A' student you cant be gettin in stupidness in the ends- you didnt need to explicitly say that you cant be an a student and be on the roads. If i got the wrong idea from ur words i apologise- dont really want to get into a back an forth ting on here still
hey, no problem chale. Like I said, if you are on point academically, you should be smart enough to distance yourself from the roads to make the most of your intelligence. Doesn't always happen for everyone, but hey that's them.
My boy was the smartest guy I knew, he could have done anything with his life but then he moved near Harlesden and it all went downhill from there, getting involved with madness, getting arrested, getting sent back to Africa and now he's doing some sh*t BTEC IT sh*t. All that potential lost.What gets me about this sh*t is that it comes more and more obvious this Kodjo guy actually had his head screwed on properly, he had good parents and surrounded himself with level headed people and wasn't hyping his ends like a d*ckhead. sh*t got me vex thinking about it.

i feel for the parents they done so much to get here and give their seed a f*ck*ng chance, f*ck
this is what i always have in the back of my head when in certain situations.My parents left thier countries to find a better place and they sacrificed thier lives so that i could grow up and have a better life than they have. So imagine how an emigrant parent must feel when they realise that the child that they struggled and gave so much up for is gone. Some heartbroken sh*t./To my Ghanaiansno direspect but beg someone tell me why his name is Kodjo and yet he aint ghanaian - i was deceived till i heard his mum speaking with a french accent
There are Twi speaking people in Cote D'IvoreAlso Ewe peoples in the east of Ghana, in Togo and in Benin also use the names based on the day of birthOther tribes within Ghana have also adopted the tradition.
seen.but i swear in the doc they said this guy was from congo still

that merky dude is on a hypewhy go 2 ends where you got beefit like me going woolwich bk in the day
he annoyed me the most
What annoyed me even more is they claim he is an A student yet he still appears to be linked to the stupidness going on in the roads.
who says you cant be?i kno plenty man that were clever guys academically yet still caught up in the road ting.dont be so closed - minded
Did you see me say you couldn't be? No, you didn't.However, if you are that on point academically and still on the road ting you are a donut.
From ur words you implied that by being an 'A' student you cant be gettin in stupidness in the ends- you didnt need to explicitly say that you cant be an a student and be on the roads. If i got the wrong idea from ur words i apologise- dont really want to get into a back an forth ting on here still
hey, no problem chale. Like I said, if you are on point academically, you should be smart enough to distance yourself from the roads to make the most of your intelligence. Doesn't always happen for everyone, but hey that's them.
My boy was the smartest guy I knew, he could have done anything with his life but then he moved near Harlesden and it all went downhill from there, getting involved with madness, getting arrested, getting sent back to Africa and now he's doing some sh*t BTEC IT sh*t. All that potential lost.What gets me about this sh*t is that it comes more and more obvious this Kodjo guy actually had his head screwed on properly, he had good parents and surrounded himself with level headed people and wasn't hyping his ends like a d*ckhead. sh*t got me vex thinking about it.
the guy was in a crew of containin ppl 'who were on dis ting'got offered out by YUTES and even went to the spot they asked, on his ones.try callin his boys for backup no reply but he still went to fight ON HIS ONES?he slipped hard and paid the price man

he annoyed me the most
the guy was in a crew of containin ppl 'who were on dis ting'got offered out by YUTES and even went to the spot they asked, on his ones.try callin his boys for backup no reply but he still went to fight ON HIS ONES?he slipped hard and paid the price man
C/SPride got the better of him unfortunately.Man should have just allowed it the best he could especially as he was with his chick at the time.

he annoyed me the most
C/SPride got the better of him unfortunately.Man should have just allowed it the best he could especially as he was with his chick at the time.
True pride got the better of him, but most people here wouldn't take getting mugged off by some youts in front of your girl. He probably assumed they didn't have a knife. Which he paid the price for.

Was good to see the relationship with kojo mum and his best friend, even though i found it funny man rolling up to the fridge and taking a drinkMurky looks like a wasteman, lucky dude is smart, hopefully he goes college and do his a levels and go uni and move out of ends, seems like a big targetcringywrothy watch them yuts spitting at the parkTurkish dude a wastemanDude who looked like tinchy didnt seem to care about his brother death IMO

Was good to see the relationship with kojo mum and his best friend, even though i found it funny man rolling up to the fridge and taking a drinkMurky get looks like a wasteman, lucky dude is smart, hopefully he goes college and do his a levels and go uni and move out of ends, seems like a big targetcringywrothy watch them yuts spitting at the parkTurkish dude a wastemanDude who looked like tinchy didnt seem to care about his brother death IMO
Them Hakim from Moesha ones.

Was good to see the relationship with kojo mum and his best friend, even though i found it funny man rolling up to the fridge and taking a drinkMurky get looks like a wasteman, lucky dude is smart, hopefully he goes college and do his a levels and go uni and move out of ends, seems like a big targetcringywrothy watch them yuts spitting at the parkTurkish dude a wastemanDude who looked like tinchy didnt seem to care about his brother death IMO
Them Hakim from Moesha ones.
lol them days, man use to roll to the crib two times a day, breakfeast and dinner

This is deep man. It makes me think how lucky i am, that i can go into different areas and not worry about getting into trouble. It's a shame what happening on the streets of London, i think it's remarkable how youngsters in the worst areas can still strive to succeed and go uni. Life is hard in the endz man damn

Steven's girl (the one who got her nails done) seemed like she didn't give a f*ck, esp as he only died a few weeks before it was filmed.
c/s she seemed as if it was something to be proud of.