I'M COMING out.... i want the world to know

VENOM

Venom is mad gay.More or less every post confirms it.
LOL @ mans topic titles''I'M COMING out.... i want the world to know''''TWITTER EXPOSES MANY OF YOUR FAV ARTISTS AS GAY''''bare trannys on itv2''''man bites off bredrins piece and eats it''SMFH

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Venom , I dont care if you are attention seeking / trying to body yourself.The fact you have found them pictures , and took the time out to post them (AS YOU) , IS homo.Dont care if none of the men in the pic are you , you are still a f*ck*ng fruit.

Guest Cipher
wait... he says : "me and cipher exposed"? :lolno: why not just post the story.. thats lolicide right there. but then cipher found it funny. hmmmm
it oringaly said 'lemon and cipher' you burk

forum goin down hill man, homosexual posts bein co-signed by some obsessive internet freak.
DONT BE GOING ON LIKE SOME DIKED. A CELEB GOT EXPOSED AND IM POSTING THE INFODONT SHOOT THE MESSENGER OR ILL BREAK YOUR HOCKEY PLAYING LEGS.
ur so gay, u been fantasising about wot this dude's legs look like coz he does sport.
:/and ur even gayer for fantasizing about the alleged fantasising of someones legs.to make gay jokes about everything means you think about it...it means you take time to think about itit means ur a gay.
hmmm, you've argued this before, probably coz ur gay.
no you have just been exposed, that 'HMMMM' in your post in your mind is really saying "sh*t they caught me" im sure your friends will accept you the way you are. /it was best to comment on the thread rather than use your gay innuendo thoughts and analysisyou should not have come into this thread
ur right, it's too gay for me.

Venom is mad gay.More or less every post confirms it.
LOL @ mans topic titles''I'M COMING out.... i want the world to know''''TWITTER EXPOSES MANY OF YOUR FAV ARTISTS AS GAY''''bare trannys on itv2''''man bites off bredrins piece and eats it''SMFH
lol for real???He made topics with them titles???Official batty boy is Venom :!: