Beads

NiNES.

submit to islam.
I just wanna say 1 thing and this is the truth no joke or nothinI respect Islam for 1 reason it's followers are loyal and will ride and die for their faith like no otherBut that's as far as it goes i have nothin against it though
LOLWUT?

submit to islam.
I just wanna say 1 thing and this is the truth no joke or nothinI respect Islam for 1 reason it's followers are loyal and will ride and die for their faith like no otherBut that's as far as it goes i have nothin against it though
LOLWUT?
Muslims are loyal to their faith they really will die for the cause of their faith if they have to

submit to islam.
LOLWUT?
Muslims are loyal to their faith they really will die for the cause of their faith if they have to
LOL..I see what you did there , LMAO

Guest Esquilax
I saw another woman in a burka today.It's really getting too much.It'll end up like Crazy Frog.
Arab women are sexy
They might be if you could actually see what they looked like home-toy