neeko

1. 1. ..

• there place
    • yours

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine, i hate having to travel back to mine especially as im not driving.also i will make up some bullshit to get her out my house if i want rid.but saying all this, ive just moved back home from uni and the mothership does not like it one bit if i bring a random girk back, so atm theirs

Guest Cipher

I'm not ont he beating random boshes/links ting, so if im having sex its going to be my girlfriend, so either is fine and I won't be disgusted at the thought of her being in my bedHaving said that, I'd rather hers for conveineince as my bed and floor are LOUD can't really get anything done in them conditions consiedering people are always in the house.Disclaimer: This 'girlfriend' is theoretical.

No fooling about in my house - The mothers words.Only done it once... she was at work. Shook times lol! Wasn't exactly gonna say ''Can my boyfriend come round to jam''... she knows we aint jammin in a free yard!
I use to admire you, admire that you were near enough destined to be actually married then sex.But no, you only had to go and be like every other chick.That upset my internet soul.Anyway, in other news, I think I know one chick who may have went your school in the year about you, shes sexy. Sexiest virgin I know, would sex her then wife if it was possible, but the "I like black guy" sh*t put me off a few years back (she not white), you know anyone whos tall, slim, pretty and has sex appeal???

Guest M12 Part 2

wifey i prefer her coming to mine tbh.links all depends on whether some1 is home at my gaff and the distance i would have to travel to get home after the beat.