Fuckin lolita antics.

Eskay Jones

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

whats lolita?
Lolita (1955) is a novel by Vladimir Nabokov, first written in English and published in 1950 in Paris, later translated by the author into Russian and published in 1958 in New York. The book is both internationally famous for its innovative style and infamous for its controversial subject: the narrator and protagonist, middle aged Humbert Humbert, becomes obsessed and sexually involved with a 12-year-old girl named Dolores Haze.After its publication, Nabokov's Lolita attained a classic status, becoming one of the best-known and most controversial examples of 20th century literature. The name "Lolita" has entered pop culture to describe a sexually precocious young girl. The novel was adapted to film in 1962 and again in 1997.Time Magazine included the novel in its TIME 100 Best English-language Novels from 1923 to 2005.[1]

whats lolita?
Lolita (1955) is a novel by Vladimir Nabokov, first written in English and published in 1950 in Paris, later translated by the author into Russian and published in 1958 in New York. The book is both internationally famous for its innovative style and infamous for its controversial subject: the narrator and protagonist, middle aged Humbert Humbert, becomes obsessed and sexually involved with a 12-year-old girl named Dolores Haze.After its publication, Nabokov's Lolita attained a classic status, becoming one of the best-known and most controversial examples of 20th century literature. The name "Lolita" has entered pop culture to describe a sexually precocious young girl. The novel was adapted to film in 1962 and again in 1997.Time Magazine included the novel in its TIME 100 Best English-language Novels from 1923 to 2005.[1]
Lol o wow. thanks Dstructo.Learn suttin new everyday

look at it as thiswhen u was 18..she was 12you was 2nd year of college..when she was in yr 7 or 8:/.. sorry but thats just how im seeing it tbh
EXACTLY.How can heads say go for it when i have a f*ck*ng girl and a kid on the way.I was merely asking if such encounters has happened to members on here.Sex Piston can you explain how the antics as such are perceived as dumb?
thats the stupidest logic everdo you enjoy c*ck blocking yourself fam?

I know exactly what you're talking about. Was on the bus a few months back and was eyeing some girl. She shot me a glance every now and then and got off at my stop. I'm walking behind her on the phone and something was telling me not to move to her. I couldn't figure out what but I thought I'd better see where she lived first. Two twos it was the girl across the road. Her dad used to fix our car for free, her mum and my mum used to go out together and sh*t... Was shocking. Little Erin all grown up. Told mum that I saw her that day and you know what she says... "Did you know she's 6 weeks pregnant?"Chick couldn't be a day over 19.

look at it as thiswhen u was 18..she was 12you was 2nd year of college..when she was in yr 7 or 8:/.. sorry but thats just how im seeing it tbh
the logic of a yutewhen u leave school u will realise that the real world does not think in terms of "yr 7" or "yr 8"
when i leave school?.....loldis is the start of old men f*ck*ng women young enough to be der daughterr and later in life they do it like it's nothing untill you get arrested for mashing a 17year old at the age of 43.....just sayin

the logic of a yutewhen u leave school u will realise that the real world does not think in terms of "yr 7" or "yr 8"
when i leave school?.....loldis is the start of old men f*ck*ng women young enough to be der daughterr and later in life they do it like it's nothing untill you get arrested for mashing a 17year old at the age of 43.....just sayin
u wouldn't get arrested 4 that tho