how old before 18 is too young?

Lucarelli

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way my heart sank when I moved one ting, and she told me she was 15.That actually f*cked my day up.I'm good though, I got a young face, I still pass for 18/19 with no facial hair.
I accidentally drawed at 17 year old a few weekends back, linked it but never done anything. Once I found out I proceeded to swiftly delete the number and to never think of it again. Was actually shook people would find out about it

Certain times I see girls on road and think "JESUS SHE WAS BORN IN 1991, I REMEMBER 1991"Thats the benchmark I use, if I can remember the year a girl was born, stay clear.DISCLAIMER-: I'm taken but thats how it would be if I was single.
lolol that would make 1993 my limitbut i aint going anywhere near a 16 year old

Age ain't nothing but a number. I say that not because I plan to move to any 18 year olds but because in the last 6 months a 27 year old and a 25 year old have both cut contact because they found out I was 22.Women need to CHILL! You were attracted to me, we're both adults... What's the big deal!? (I don't consider 18 to be adult.)