how old before 18 is too young?

Lucarelli

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certain times I see girls on road and think "JESUS SHE WAS BORN IN 1991, I REMEMBER 1991"Thats the benchmark I use, if I can remember the year a girl was born, stay clear.DISCLAIMER-: I'm taken but thats how it would be if I was single.
C/S

im 22 and 18 is to yung for me20 is the yungest id go for and it will stay that age forever!
But say if a gurl was on it and she was 17/18, you telling me you wouldn't sex her???Rags I would, if it's only sex then I see no biggie, not like I will be settling down with the bitch.

my boys 24 and his wifes 21 they been together 6 or 7 years, he was 18 she was 15. She lied bout her age for a year and some change so i guess my dude was too deep in. I still buss peado jokes in her absence
Lol @ not knowing your girl is taking her G.C.S.E's.Them bait cover stories there.Tell the rapist he failed.

my boys 24 and his wifes 21 they been together 6 or 7 years, he was 18 she was 15. She lied bout her age for a year and some change so i guess my dude was too deep in. I still buss peado jokes in her absence
Lol @ not knowing your girl is taking her G.C.S.E's.Them bait cover stories there.Tell the rapist he failed.
:D

lol ahaha. sh*t I never knew she was a school kid either at the time, she looked old until 1 day i clocked that the shirt/blouse she wore with her outfit was the same i saw on girls who went to sum secondary school. Never said sh*t to the nigga though incase he thought im playin foul. The cover stories she used where legendary now that i reflect

Guest Triple XXX
If you're 25+ and banging 17-18 year olds, you need to re-evaluate your life.
:D IF THERE'S GRASS ON THE PITCH...PLAY BALL!!
ahahahahahhahaha. Thats my take on it too, aslong as she is legal.
that doesnt exactly mean she's legal

If you're 25+ and banging 17-18 year olds, you need to re-evaluate your life.
:D IF THERE'S GRASS ON THE PITCH...PLAY BALL!!
ahahahahahhahaha. Thats my take on it too, aslong as she is legal.
that doesnt exactly mean she's legal
Hence "as long as she's legal i.e 18+. However if you live in America that could be dangerous because different states different laws. Here 17+ with concent your good to nut.