Sign in to follow this  
Lucarelli

how old before 18 is too young?

How about this?How about chicks who are reasonably aged, but look YOUNG.
If your attracted to her then so what?

How about this?How about chicks who are reasonably aged, but look YOUNG.
Surely this is a good thing if she is a serious prospect?She can add that youth water in your rice my friend.

Guest Cipher

O_OYoung looking chicks are cool as long as you don't mind guys looking at you dodge

O_OYoung looking chicks are cool as long as you don't mind guys looking at you dodge
TrustYoung lookin 19/18 year olds>>>>but it aint about looking like a semi-nonceso she stays at home

if it is sex only, there is no age limit.
c/sIf Im 40+ and still have the looks and game to attract 18 year olds, then I deserve that fresh p*ssy.
:D:D
cant c/s this enough tbh.

The way my heart sank when I moved one ting, and she told me she was 15.That actually f*cked my day up.I'm good though, I got a young face, I still pass for 18/19 with no facial hair.

Certain times I see girls on road and think "JESUS SHE WAS BORN IN 1991, I REMEMBER 1991"Thats the benchmark I use, if I can remember the year a girl was born, stay clear.DISCLAIMER-: I'm taken but thats how it would be if I was single.

TrustYoung lookin 19/18 year olds>>>>but it aint about looking like a semi-nonceso she stays at home
:D

The way my heart sank when I moved one ting, and she told me she was 15.That actually f*cked my day up.I'm good though, I got a young face, I still pass for 18/19 with no facial hair.
I accidentally drawed at 17 year old a few weekends back, linked it but never done anything. Once I found out I proceeded to swiftly delete the number and to never think of it again. Was actually shook people would find out about it

Guest TimeBomb

when i was 18 i banged a 32 year old woman, she taught me alot, so yea dont see why i cant return the favour when im 32.

I was 19 and I f*cked a 37 year old, wasn't the best experience but the red wine determined the evening. I do not regret it either. However, as long as she is sexually legal I have no problems inserting my pipe.

how old before 18 is too young? 12 hours before her 18th birthday
thats was a sh*t attempt at being wittydont even make sense... 12 hours before her 18th birthday shes 17 prick

LOL @ not wifeying a chick who's near your ages just because she looks young.LOL @ me uploading photos with one of my chick looking mega young (no paedo)

Certain times I see girls on road and think "JESUS SHE WAS BORN IN 1991, I REMEMBER 1991"Thats the benchmark I use, if I can remember the year a girl was born, stay clear.DISCLAIMER-: I'm taken but thats how it would be if I was single.
lolol that would make 1993 my limitbut i aint going anywhere near a 16 year old

Age ain't nothing but a number. I say that not because I plan to move to any 18 year olds but because in the last 6 months a 27 year old and a 25 year old have both cut contact because they found out I was 22.Women need to CHILL! You were attracted to me, we're both adults... What's the big deal!? (I don't consider 18 to be adult.)

if it is sex only, there is no age limit.
c/sIf Im 40+ and still have the looks and game to attract 18 year olds, then I deserve that fresh p*ssy.
:D:D

Won't do anything under 18.
dont think u quite got the gist of the topic.
ah. i say 23 then.