Sign in to follow this  
Lucarelli

how old before 18 is too young?

Guest Triple XXX
*waits for marlo*:D
soleroshots.jpgo
do they still sell these???
they were SIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

DunnoTbh I think like 22 and 18 is too muchIt's the difference in maturity and experience rather than the actual number of years spent on earth
which is why at 20 even now 18 feels young, girls are so stupid alie, it's like only black girls can provide mental stimulation not trying to be racist

I had to venture in here many times before I clocked the topic lolThe answer is NEVAARRRR

When some my people dem move to gyal in certain clubs, majority of them turn out to be 17/18/19. Allow it!!!Though they might aswell sex them still.

Certain times I see girls on road and think "JESUS SHE WAS BORN IN 1991, I REMEMBER 1991"Thats the benchmark I use, if I can remember the year a girl was born, stay clear.DISCLAIMER-: I'm taken but thats how it would be if I was single.
C/S

im 22 and 18 is to yung for me20 is the yungest id go for and it will stay that age forever!
But say if a gurl was on it and she was 17/18, you telling me you wouldn't sex her???Rags I would, if it's only sex then I see no biggie, not like I will be settling down with the bitch.

Depends on what for.Sex, mi nuh business. Anything more is long. Thing is tho, 18 year olds ain't ON POINT in bed LIKE OLDER GYAL. And if they are then they're one serious JUNGE.

my boys 24 and his wifes 21 they been together 6 or 7 years, he was 18 she was 15. She lied bout her age for a year and some change so i guess my dude was too deep in. I still buss peado jokes in her absence

my boys 24 and his wifes 21 they been together 6 or 7 years, he was 18 she was 15. She lied bout her age for a year and some change so i guess my dude was too deep in. I still buss peado jokes in her absence
Lol @ not knowing your girl is taking her G.C.S.E's.Them bait cover stories there.Tell the rapist he failed.

Lol @ not knowing your girl is taking her G.C.S.E's.Them bait cover stories there.Tell the rapist he failed.
:D

topic is irrelevent to me,as chicks in this age group are not involved in the movement,however your older woman who sees shrek as a hip happening guy, are bang onto it tbh

lol ahaha. sh*t I never knew she was a school kid either at the time, she looked old until 1 day i clocked that the shirt/blouse she wore with her outfit was the same i saw on girls who went to sum secondary school. Never said sh*t to the nigga though incase he thought im playin foul. The cover stories she used where legendary now that i reflect

If you're 25+ and banging 17-18 year olds, you need to re-evaluate your life.
:D IF THERE'S GRASS ON THE PITCH...PLAY BALL!!
ahahahahahhahaha. Thats my take on it too, aslong as she is legal.

If your single and are in places such as napa, you wont give a f*ck how old the bitches are.

Guest Triple XXX
that doesnt exactly mean she's legal

that doesnt exactly mean she's legal
Hence "as long as she's legal i.e 18+. However if you live in America that could be dangerous because different states different laws. Here 17+ with concent your good to nut.