R.I.P Arturo Gatti

Xander

Former world boxing champion Arturo Gatti, who was raised in Montreal, has been found dead in northeastern Brazil.On a second honeymoon with his wife and 10-month-old baby, Gatti's blood-stained body was found in an apartment in Porto de Galinhas, Brazilian police say.A police investigation is underway, but few details are being released. Foul play is suspected in the death.Gatti's body was found at around 6 a.m. Saturday morning. He was found in his underwear, with blood stains on his neck and the back of his head.Nicknamed "Thunder," Gatti was one of the most successful Canadian boxers in history. Beginning his professional career in 1991 at age 19, he scored a third-round knockout in his first bout.Three years later he captured the United States Boxing Association junior lightweight title and successfully defended it twice. He earned the International Boxing Federation's world junior lightweight title the following year.Born in Italy but raised in Montreal, the 37-year-old Gatti retired two years ago.
Deep that he was killed while he was on his honeymoon with wife and 10 month old baby.Gatti vs Ward 1+2 is one of my favourite fights.

Guest Cipher

Personally when I heard about this I assumed he had to have died from erotic asphyxiation...I couldn't see how she could have physically strangled him.Anyhow yea she's been charged with first degree, it was the strap from her handbag that was found soaked in his blood, so he wasn't just strangled he was garrotted.R.I.P. & I hope their kid can be looked after well