Sign in to follow this  
Kim

....THIGHS>>>>>>ARSES

Guest Flat Ericó

good godmy favourite part of a woman WITH PICSAND MANY OF THEM??

this whole 'ghetto booty' doesnt do a lot for me. just think in 5-10 years time that ghetto booty will change to a saggy flabby booty. not a good look

this whole 'ghetto booty' doesnt do a lot for me. just think in 5-10 years time that ghetto booty will change to a saggy flabby booty. not a good look
why are you sayin "ghetto booty"

why do u care

why do u care
:arrow:

hes some white guy from nowhere. who cares what he thinks
then why post???? Each to his own i guess. the overwieght look doesnt do a lot for me still

hes some white guy from nowhere. who cares what he thinks
then why post???? Each to his own i guess. the overwieght look doesnt do a lot for me still
wot do u mean why post?if u dont like the subject matter why did u post then?/escape plan
i never said i didnt like the subject matter. i merely said i prefer girls who arent flabby. If you dont give a sh*t about my opinion then why bother replying to my posts? after all, im just 'some white guy from nohwere' lol