n97

Da Luv Doc

has anyone got this? Whats your thoughts so far? It is jarring at first use, bare features and the internet pissed me off because you have to change the desktop to offline at first, but they don't tell you. Other than that it is live.
Does it crash alot? I've currently got the N96 and is an unreliably piece of sh*t

has anyone got this? Whats your thoughts so far? It is jarring at first use, bare features and the internet pissed me off because you have to change the desktop to offline at first, but they don't tell you. Other than that it is live.
Does it crash alot? I've currently got the N96 and is an unreliably piece of sh*t
software hasn't crashed. The fone needs getting use 2 as it is a different setup to the N95/N95, worth getting it tbh. The music uploads from the pc is super fast compared to the N95, it is a major improvement and has lots of features. If u use all the features alot then you will have to chargw a lot but charging is quick anyway so not a biggy.

Nokia Software <<<< Windows Vista <<< BBC Basic <<< Morse Code
Bullshit
As for the N97, very good phone in terms of use, features and quality.Had to get my one from other sources as T-Mob are on this norm dumbness but so far so good.