Police vs Citizen

Thun

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

watched up to 4:06 and i was screaming at my screen thun f*ck the police and their f*cked up way of policeing and it getting justified when it is blatently against the lawdealing with these cunts last week telling me about £120 fine about section 5 me being abusive told man straight i was abusive because i was assulted by the police from behind for no reason (walking down the road minding my business)and that would be anyones reaction asked for a day in court it has been refused now im being asked to pay this fine through no fault of mine so f*ck the police

Wasting time, not arresting real criminals.
This is probably the most important thing we can take from this tbh.I actually hate the way police work. How can I see no police walking on road in the ends, but when the time comes there will be 8 guys rolling up in a van ready to check 4 guys for weapons? Why would you need 8 policemen to patrol together? Nah f*ck this sh*t, it's starting to piss me off just thinking about it. f*ck the police.

This is a good one from him/>>>>>> female police officers
Shame
LMAO shame on them pricksDifferent story in other countries though. I done this in Ghana basically filmed police man taking a bribe next thing I know man is strangling me tryna take my camera coz its wrapped around my neck. Got arrested for that. Spend some time in the police station. Dad buss a bribe then went on my way :lol:
LOL

Wasting time, not arresting real criminals.
This is probably the most important thing we can take from this tbh.I actually hate the way police work. How can I see no police walking on road in the ends, but when the time comes there will be 8 guys rolling up in a van ready to check 4 guys for weapons? Why would you need 8 policemen to patrol together? Nah f*ck this sh*t, it's starting to piss me off just thinking about it. f*ck the police.
This.Police dont seem to prioritise well, only under extreme circumstances eg robbery in process see IMO some of them are decent eg ive been caught drinking alcohol in the street wen i was younger, several times.some cops will just make you pour the booze out and warn u that if they catch you again you will get lifted but others go the whole 9 yards and book you take you home / to the station (depending on age)

I think it was a good example. Especially the police reaction.

So your saying speaking in a undermining tone is breaking a law?
He tried to talk to the guy and he was just walking off ignoring them.The Feds were the ones being reasonable
LOL. He isn't obliged to talk to them. Nobody is. Even if they ask you questions. Its best not to talk to them atal tbh. And a breach of the peace under common law is 'an act done or threatened to be done which either actually harms a person, or in his presence, his property, or is likely to cause such harm being done'. So the policeman was chatting sh*t about under common law. Lol @ them tryin to impose their foolishness on freemen

LOL @ mans on here thinking because he ignored them he is breaking the law.LOL @ mans thinking because they robbed is megaphone that it is breaking the law to say the law has been broken.LOL @ mans thinking he was in the wrong.Just LOL, yeah, LOL

This is a good one from him/>>>>>> female police officers
Shame
LMAO shame on them pricksDifferent story in other countries though. I done this in Ghana basically filmed police man taking a bribe next thing I know man is strangling me tryna take my camera coz its wrapped around my neck. Got arrested for that. Spend some time in the police station. Dad buss a bribe then went on my way :lol:
LOL

I think the point of this thread was to prove that all the man done was use a megaphone but got shut down which aint meant to happen in a civilised free societyRemember down Oxford Street you had the man spreading the word of Jesus on his megaphone not harming anybody?Well he got shut down a while ago because we are moving towards a big brother state and you cant have people have free will to say what they wantThis man proved his point but you got people that have been raised to think its okay for police to bully and harass the public as we should obey them like gods

I think the point of this thread was to prove that all the man done was use a megaphone but got shut down which aint meant to happen in a civilised free societyRemember down Oxford Street you had the man spreading the word of Jesus on his megaphone not harming anybody?Well he got shut down a while ago because we are moving towards a big brother state and you cant have people have free will to say what they wantThis man proved his point but you got people that have been raised to think its okay for police to bully and harass the public as we should obey them like gods
LOL there used to be one of these in liverpool city center (Zeke may remeber) but he had a microphone, was outside where Primark is now before it was there and he used to chat the most sh*t ever but it was just funny, i even remember him one time sayin how Jesus was like Robbie Folwer :lol:

wow i was thinkin about him an them other people u see in brixton an croydon with the megaphones

Haven't read the thread but how was that the police's fault!? If the law that was cited in the first video is true then they acted fairly. They even walked off after they'd taken it and he followed them. Fair enough he wanted to get their numbers, but after he got them he continued to berate them. He asked for it tbh.I'm all for people exposing the police to be cunts but those particular officers were being fair. I stopped watching when they started arresting him so if there's some sort of violence following then someone say and I'll watch the rest.