The King of Pop wants your lollipop

Black.

MICHAEL Jackson had a string of gay lovers who he seduced by saying: “The King of Pop is going to lick your lollipop”, it was claimed last night.A sensational new book rushed out in the wake of Jackson’s death insists “virtually everybody” around him knew he was gay.And it alleges he would sneak out of his home at midnight dressed as a WOMAN to keep seedy dates with a male lover.Biographer Ian Halperin claims to have tracked down two of the superstar’s alleged male lovers.One, who Jacko was “madly in love” with, met him for liaisons at a grungy motel which was all the debt-ridden star could afford.And one told Halperin: “The very first time he had sex with me he said, 'The King of Pop’s going to lick your lollipop'. I still laugh thinking about that.”Halperin makes the bombshell allegations in his book Unmasked: The Final Years of Michael Jackson, for which he claims to have interviewed many people who told him Jacko was gay.He said: “Virtually everybody has told me. Even those who are his most ardent defenders, people who maintain he is innocent of the molestation charges, insist that he is homosexually inclined.”He claims the two lovers he traced were a Hollywood waiter and an aspiring actor, “Lawrence”.The actor boasted they met almost every night for three weeks at his Hollywood Hills home in a short but passionate affair.Lawrence added: “He was very shy. But when he started to have sex, he was insatiable.”Also in the book, Halperin says Jackson was known to slip out to a motel for gay sex in 2007 when he had moved to Las Vegas.He lived in an upmarket residential community called Palomino Lane and reportedly fell in love with a burly half-Asian in his early 20s.Halperin alleges: “He rarely left his residence, but when he did, according to one of Jackson’s closest confidants, it was to meet a boyfriend at a run-down motel.”DisguiseA source tells the book: “He met a construction worker and fell madly in love with him.“Michael would leave the house in disguise, often dressed as a woman, and would go to meet his boyfriend at a motel that was one of Vegas’ grungiest dives."Michael was broke. He struggled to put food on the table for his children. It was all he could afford then.”Halperin adds: “A close aide of Jackson who confirmed the affair to me said that he had no knowledge of what went on behind closed doors at the motel.“But the aide said Jackson would dress as a woman after midnight to meet a worker employed by the city of Las Vegas.”Jackson’s sexuality was a subject of debate as long ago as 1979.The star’s long-term friend J. Randy Taraborrelli asked him at the time whether he was gay.Jackson replied: “No, I am not gay. I am not a homo. I’m not going to have a nervous breakdown because people think I like having sex with men.”Halperin also claims in his book Jackson knew he was doomed and warned daughter Paris, 11, he was going to die early.The book maintains that, despite reports he was fit for the series of exhausting O2 gigs, he himself was sure he would not survive it.Halperin also revealed an aide told him: “Someone wants him dead. They keep feeding him pills like candy.”
I no its in the sun but i wouldn't be surprised if he was batty man didn't look like he like p*ssy anywayv4xw1x.gifv4xw1x.gif

Sounds about right. - Man had 3 relationships with females in his whole life, all 3 have said they didnt even lips Michael.- Man used to say to girls in the Jackson 5 hotel rooms "are you going to have sex with my brothers?" and not even try a ting himself- His best friends were kids, and Uri Geller (spoon bender)- Turned himself from a "normal" faced man, into a non-gender face- Spoke gay

Sounds about right. - Man had 3 relationships with females in his whole life, all 3 have said they didnt even lips Michael.- Man used to say to girls in the Jackson 5 hotel rooms "are you going to have sex with my brothers?" and not even try a ting himself- His best friends were kids, and Uri Geller (spoon bender)- Turned himself from a "normal" faced man, into a non-gender face- Spoke gay
However, I read he put that voice on.

the man cant have sex. one of dem 001/thun types who are asexual.
Why do you have an unhealthy obessesion with sexuality?Have you been made an outcast by your family since you came out, so as a result you are trying to bring everyone down with you?

Why do you have an unhealthy obessesion with sexuality?Have you been made an outcast by your family since you came out, so as a result you are trying to bring everyone down with you?
SWEAR THIS THREAD WAS MADE ABOUT MJS SEXUALITY?? YEAH I THOUGHT SO, SO YOU FAILED. NOW STFU AND GO TO THE ALTERNATIVE ROOM

SWEAR THIS THREAD WAS MADE ABOUT MJS SEXUALITY?? YEAH I THOUGHT SO, SO YOU FAILED. NOW STFU AND GO TO THE ALTERNATIVE ROOM
So what's with the ASEXUAL comment then?Pipe down lad.

Sun and NOTW have been ona vendetta flex with MJ it's insane From when the Sun were outed to be complete bareface liars about the 'leaked' autopsy report a couple days after he died, how can anyone really take anything this paper prints about MJ seriously?It's already been admitted they are taking these stories without even actually verifying their sources, something a newspaper absolute MUST do So f*ck The Sun and f*ck the tabloids