Entourage

UN.Muzik

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I f*ckIN LOVE THIS SHOW!*Spoilers - Might as well put it in the title*Started with one of my all time favourite tunes (Slum Village - Tainted Love). Then it's showing the girl that I personally considered to be the hottest ever to be on The OC (yes I remembered her from there because she was that hot). And then SLOANE!I had to pause and just take a deep breath!Lol at Vince putting it on that blonde chick. Who the f*ck did she think she was. Was only ever gonna end one way. One of those "I don't normally do this" chicks.
sloane??!?! really?!? bit skinny plus shes any white girl from when she said she dont f*ck film star vince knew he had her on smash

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! I f*ckIN LOVE THIS SHOW!*Spoilers - Might as well put it in the title*Started with one of my all time favourite tunes (Slum Village - Tainted Love). Then it's showing the girl that I personally considered to be the hottest ever to be on The OC (yes I remembered her from there because she was that hot). And then SLOANE!I had to pause and just take a deep breath!Lol at Vince putting it on that blonde chick. Who the f*ck did she think she was. Was only ever gonna end one way. One of those "I don't normally do this" chicks.
sloane??!?! really?!? bit skinny plus shes any white girl from when she said she dont f*ck film star vince knew he had her on smash
The bit in yellow is SHOCKING. Ridiculous talk.If I was Eric I would've cut ties with Sloane. How is your ex gonna be turning up looking as buff as she can every time you see her and saying she wants to be friends?! Nah f*ck that. f*ck me or f*ck off.Lol at Eric adding the s to make it "girlssssssssssss". Had to clap that. Let her know.

He's obv comparing it to hour long shows, rather than the outline of each.
are u implying that the length of a show moves me more than the quality of said show?nt the case at alli'm nt trying to compare these shows to entourage, it wouldn't be fairentourage is not trying to do what their trying to do... its nt what its fori'm just sayin a man that can do one magic trick really well, should nt recieve the same type of applause as a man that can do 10 magic tricks really well

Episode was sick, watched it at like 9am...Felt sorry for Lloyd, Ari is going to f*ckin' ABUSE him.The season looks like it's gonna be positive unlike the last 2, but I see it being the final season for some reason.../Swear Turtle been gymming it hard. Lol @ looking at him in season 1, compared to now.

He's obv comparing it to hour long shows, rather than the outline of each.
are u implying that the length of a show moves me more than the quality of said show?
Naw.Nvm.I personally prefer a discussion on said shows above than Entourage.*Leaves thread never to return*