Whats your tolerance levels.

Eskay Jones

How tempermental are you, if you were in a situation where your destinted to lose, would you lose your cool and keep composed or the opposite?Has your temper ever landed you in trouble.Has it ever worked to your advantage?I'm unforetunely under the red hot category, I have a disgusting temperment, once i get angry i will remain that way until i sleep, shower, eat.i do not usually expose my temper often which is a plus side, my girlfriend does help me alot with keepin my temper down. I bring up this topic because a work colleague said to me once it was proven africans have the worst temperment on earth, found it to be utter nonsense but i figured this a good place to start ( no sublimininal and if you think there is. Go f*ck yourself.)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How tempermental are you, quiteif you were in a situation where your destinted to lose, would you lose your cool and keep composed or the opposite?loose it Has your temper ever landed you in trouble.yeahHas it ever worked to your advantage?maybe

Guest Cipher

I never lose control of my temper or really any other emotion, if I shout at people /appear to be switching its because I feel it needs to happen, not because I've snapped.

Guest Lemons
How tempermental are you, Very easily wound up.if you were in a situation where your destinted to lose, would you lose your cool and keep composed or the opposite?Nah, get furious, strop, and f*ck up the whole sh*t.Has your temper ever landed you in trouble.Little bits, nothing major, made me look like a bell end more often then not.Has it ever worked to your advantage?No, don't see how it could, nothing good comes from working yourself into a fury.

How tempermental are you, quiteif you were in a situation where your destinted to lose, would you lose your cool and keep composed or the opposite?loose it Has your temper ever landed you in trouble.yeahHas it ever worked to your advantage?maybe
Care to elaborate further without protudin into your social traits.

How tempermental are you, if you were in a situation where your destinted to lose, would you lose your cool and keep composed or the opposite?Has your temper ever landed you in trouble.Has it ever worked to your advantage?I'm unforetunely under the red hot category, I have a disgusting temperment, once i get angry i will remain that way until i sleep, shower, eat.i do not usually expose my temper often which is a plus side, my girlfriend does help me alot with keepin my temper down. I bring up this topic because a work colleague said to me once it was proven africans have the worst temperment on earth, found it to be utter nonsense but i figured this a good place to start ( no sublimininal and if you think there is. Go f*ck yourself.)
how the f*ck can that b proven, the man was chattin sh*t

I'm unforetunely under the red hot category, I have a disgusting temperment, once i get angry i will remain that way until i sleep, shower, eat.i do not usually expose my temper often which is a plus side,
This is pretty much me. I'm some next character when I flip though.It's never got me in trouble (if it did, I was probably to vexxed to give a f*ck)And because I rarely lose it people know I mean business when I do.

Care to elaborate further without protudin into your social traits.
well i was thinking in terms of monopoly, u spend tiiiiime playing it, and then when i start to lose i pretend to completely lose interest and mug it off. Whilst secretly wishing death on my opponent for being better than me. In terms of it helping me, one time we built a massive snowman, sum older kids came over and started trying to smash them up, my mate was too shook to stop them, i lost it, they decided it was probably best to leave me alone and left.

how the f*ck can that b proven, the man was chattin sh*t
Yup one of them know it all types who talks alot. i just nodded my head and said ok. in reality i wanted to sit him down then kick his nose but his higher on the food chain than me.

How tempermental are you, if you were in a situation where your destinted to lose, would you lose your cool and keep composed or the opposite?lose my cool, would really feel like i wanna stop playing, my pride would make me keep onHas your temper ever landed you in trouble.yh Has it ever worked to your advantage?not really
i see my quick temper as a weaknessget wound up really easily, tho often time my anger is justifiedi feel embarrassed when i start shouting, because its not convincing an then when i get really really angry im all stuttering an not makin senseits long

I am so calm. But recently I lost it and never want to feel like that again. I actually felt to get violent and thats not me at all!
The calm ones who switch are the most dangerous,. what made you tick if you dont mind me askin.
Relationship issues lets put it that way lol.

dem real real soil affs willmacheteDM0301_468x659.jpgyour ass

I'm a naturally calm person... but if you push me too far I'll flip.I remember one time my cousin kept pushing and pushing and pushing... ended up dashing a mug at the wall.Another time the same cousin continued to push my buttons... got in my face and kept telling me to hit him... boxed him in the mouth. Needless to say he didn't do it again.