Hen do's

djbmc

lol, violation is the exact word i used.

yeah ur right. one guy- i don't know him personally, a friend of a friend. He had a stripper at his stag do, who gave him a little dance, then pinned him down, squatted over him, pulled off the thong and lo and behold a hidden penis flopped down and smacked the bloke on the chin. That guys mates are cunts.
lool,was he blind folded or sumthincudnt he tell it was a guy from when he got the little dance..unless he was that smashed to even see
no idea, heard off one mate that was at it, didn't ask them questions, was just horrified.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ur right. one guy- i don't know him personally, a friend of a friend. He had a stripper at his stag do, who gave him a little dance, then pinned him down, squatted over him, pulled off the thong and lo and behold a hidden penis flopped down and smacked the bloke on the chin. That guys mates are cunts.
:D LOL white guys always take it too far (they're white right?)

:D LOL white guys always take it too far (they're white right?)
:D :D what a f*ckary

lmao2003_american_wedding_007.jpgthem mates there

Guest Lisa Turtle
FAO Women: How would u feel if pics of ur husband to be surfaced, showing him knee-deep in sum whore's tittays?
not applicabledon't even need to consider it. he wouldn't be that type of guy.

Guest Lemons
FAO Women: How would u feel if pics of ur husband to be surfaced, showing him knee-deep in sum whore's tittays?
You obviously don't know me as well as you think you do.

You obviously don't know MEN as well as you think you do.

who u end up with reflects who u ares0 if ur b0therd ab0ut this s0rt 0f thing than ur wife ain't g0nna be suckin d*ck at a hen party unless u are a dumb f*ckand if ur n0t b0thered and she is suckin d*ck and ur gettin ur d*ck sucked at ur stag party and 3 years down the line u g0 swingers parties then thas un01s here to judge if it w0rks it w0rks, i n0 my girl ain't g0nna be like that but thats me init pe0ple differentps my ooooooooo 's are f*cked sooooo i use 0 sometimes

Lol Yea but cmon my wifes mates are unlikely to be yorkshire slagsIf the best friend tried to come with a stripper or something, I'd smack her in her face.These type of things are sh*t you are aware of BEFORE ya get marriedTbh BMCYou know what Im saying dont youTHIS situation you are talking about, 90%of the victims are white males between the ages of 22-29R.I.P. to you my friend
BMC you're not from Yorkshire are you?

Guest Cipher

Lol he is from like kent or something I thinkIts just whenever I see these hose getting liquored up, they are always from leeds/scouselandScum, subhuman scum.

Lol he is from like kent or something I thinkIts just whenever I see these hose getting liquored up, they are always from leeds/scouselandScum, subhuman scum.
I wish you would have informed me of this earlier, I'm coming down to London to find me a princess this weekend.

a lot of guys go to strip clubs, with sh*t like stag nights, and the pictures that follow, i would jus feel humiliatedbut theres something a lot more debase about women an strippers an doin that nastiness

hold up, so cipher was calling my missus a yorkshire slag? that's it, f*ck*ng had it with you. Bars time:Listen u c*nt, i aint from devonI'll beat ur ass, but not like venomerm, might think of some more soon.