Who owns vip2

Roscoe

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Esquilax
shut your f*ck*ng mouth roscoe you stupid f*ck*ng c*nti'll take you for scooby doo if i ever catch you slippin on ends f*ckin wastegash
says the 1.emo 2.faggot who got 3.ended by 4.15 year old 5.girls
1. debatable, not rly tbh2. heterosexual and have been for a while now3. hyperbolic4. at LEAST 135. i wouldnt classify

shut your f*ck*ng mouth roscoe you stupid f*ck*ng c*nti'll take you for scooby doo if i ever catch you slippin on ends f*ckin wastegash
1. debatable, not rly tbh2. heterosexual and have been for a while now3. hyperbolic4. at LEAST 135. i wouldnt classify
so what are u saying, u used to be homo?

Guest Esquilax
so what are u saying, u used to be homo?
while = undetermined amount of time, could be the 16 years ive been alive.but yeah, im straight now. honest.

12 jib for a shitty site thats been launched in 2007 and the main site isnt even complete yetand that f*ck*ng red bar at the top
seriously tho :lol:
It will be done today people.
I looked at it for the first time in a while just now, read the words "I'm hoping to have some time today." and burst out laughing :lol:

Guest Esquilax

oh well you can all go f*ck yourselves i am sick and tired of being critisized by you people, like you're all perfectyou all have flaws[michael jackson] leave me alone[/michael jackson]

oh well you can all go f*ck yourselves i am sick and tired of being critisized by you people, like you're all perfectyou all have flaws[michael jackson] leave me alone[/michael jackson]
that thing about the emo being debatable.... this is proof here