HOTSTEPPA & THE FUNKY ALLSTARS (Take it Higher)

Mr Invincible 49

I dont know if there is already a thread about this. Now me for one hate how funky has taken over the raving scene and that has made me resent the music. I normal prefer more soulful house but i cannot lie this tune is too much. gets bare pull ups when i have heard it out and about! LOL @ the Bait politics between hotsteppa and play ent so no Coldsteps or Zest but the line includes....DogtaniunCreeperGracious KTribal Magz (King Ent)!!!RiskgoMC KaosKIG FamilyFunky Dur Dee DeeMaxwell DHold tight all the family involved in this one. What do you lot think. Even tho couple of my people are involved....This is a good tune but one step closer to UK FUNKY dying and me personally am happy! The sooner that gets kicked out and bashment/hip hop etc comes back in the better for me lol

Thing is there is a lot of music coming of London on a house thing at the moment (just need to check certain Rinse/Deja shows to prove it) but this sort of stuff makes no sense to me at all.People are actually feeling these tunes? Just weird man.

uno wot, i heard this at a rave on sat night n i said it sounds ok 4 da clubs, i only catched the gracious n tribal part of it and was just listenin 2 da beat.now after listenin 2 it properly, i really dnt like it 1 bit because it seems like manz lyrics have been chopped out n sh*t.. take Riskgo's lyrics since wen hav i heard him in a rave spit 1 n arrhh den vibemaker in the same 8?funky dee - i salute u and before the dude finishes sayin 'u' but are you gonna bang doe.... take that into context... y would u salute a man den ask are u gonna bang? dnt make sense! needs 2 b redone and redone properlyim not supportin this, neva!