HOTSTEPPA & THE FUNKY ALLSTARS (Take it Higher)

Mr Invincible 49

I BET EVERY DJ IN THIS THREAD WILL END UP PLAYING THE TUNE!BARE GAS
You like it don't you? :arrow:
WHY ARE U IN THIS THREADSHOULD'NT U BE IN ZANTE OR SUTTINTHIS TUNE IS ON THE SAME LEVELS AS MIGRANE SKANK/ARE YOU GONNA BANG DOE ETCSO I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE SAY THEY WONT BE BUSSING IT IN RAVESPULLING UP GRACIOUS K'S BIT AND sh*t!

WHY ARE U IN THIS THREADSHOULD'NT U BE IN ZANTE OR SUTTINTHIS TUNE IS ON THE SAME LEVELS AS MIGRANE SKANK/ARE YOU GONNA BANG DOE ETCSO I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE ARE ACTING LIKE SAY THEY WONT BE BUSSING IT IN RAVESPULLING UP GRACIOUS K'S BIT AND sh*t!
Thing is, I don't like them tunes.It's ok to pretend you have a headache on the dancefloor if you want to, but it's up to you.Maybe you can go zante, pretend you have a headache with some gurl in your bed and show her how you get down, her legs open and your tongue in her ting.Just saying init.Maybe you can call that the bowcat skank.

Thing is, I don't like them tunes.It's ok to pretend you have a headache on the dancefloor if you want to, but it's up to you.Maybe you can go zante, pretend you have a headache with some gurl in your bed and show her how you get down, her legs open and your tongue in her ting.Just saying init.Maybe you can call that the bowcat skank.
FAMI DONT LIKE THESE TUNES EITHER

I am not your fam.Also, relax then and stop moaning.

I am not your fam.Also, relax then and stop moaning.
LOL AT BEING RELATED TO UI'M BLACK