Mad Vybez + guest 9pm til 11pm www.axefm.co.uk/ (15/07/09)

The Somalian

Mad Vybez + guest 9pm til 11pm www.axefm.co.uk/ (15/07/09)Hello Grime fans,After 3 months away I am returning I am now on axe fm every Wednesday 9pm until 11pmFirst time back on axe for over four years. guest this week should be the Nationality man demalso deeperman (west) and few other guest might past by.Have some bits from deeperman, exo remedy, Alex Zen and tracks from the nationality freestyle cd to spin.I will stop being lazy and will get recordings and start posting up track listings along with them,because I have allot of stuff that I spin and people like it but have no idea who the producer is. Look out for the Grime City live studio sets also which will be on youtube, available for download andas a free promotional cd in all good independent record shops very soon. Also getting back into the beat makingflex a new studio pc will be my next purchase going to dust of the old triton and proteus racks and do this ting. so I will be giving away a free download of instrumentals of what I made back in the day within the next month.If you have any tracks for me to play e-mail is [email protected] you are a mc who wants to graft and push your name and do a few sets call me 07960-767-362 (after 5pm)www.axefm.co.uk/