M.I.K

M.I.K

LOL , so everyone was talkin about this Kirsty thing like bare man have beat it..The ammount of hype surrounded by that fat bitch in this thread is unbelievable.That is why girls like her think they are hot in 2009.SMH @ Whoever beat that.
Ay?u man kno about...Roxanne ?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL , so everyone was talkin about this Kirsty thing like bare man have beat it..The ammount of hype surrounded by that fat bitch in this thread is unbelievable.That is why girls like her think they are hot in 2009.SMH @ Whoever beat that.
Ay?u man kno about...Roxanne ?
The very 1st fat ting in the thread, If thats the infamous "Kirsty" then whoever beat , should be ashamed of themselves..

Guest faze .
grim thread is gone 4ever server crashed and it got lost or somethingbut some admin claim to have it in some archive swear it was like 110 pagesskeamer and face off's ting >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
the grim thread is about somewhere....

hold tight the snitchwhy am i getting calls???and i made love to her last monthcan not see the pic but she has lost allot of weight*no defender*
Has she ??4716_90176289348_793659348_1769194_5100669_n.jpg
5691_102159373111_502738111_1948749_7644560_n.jpgmyspace angles nehow I was on some joke flex today (me defending her and marlene) I think I spoke to this girl on profilepic when i was getting people to come urban affair from that siteI aint bucked her up or nothing just spoke on the phone while watching pretty women (on the flat eric vibe) and I went to her workplace one friday night coz I was coming home from some link in Hainault and I knew her work place was on route from therehttp://www.profilepic.com/djmadvybez

Name: kirstie Rating: 9.67 Gender: Female Age: 24 Sexuality: Bisexual Marital Status: Single Ethnic Origin: White Caucasian Star Sign: Scorpio Location: United Kingdom, essex Account Type: Basic Member Last Active: Thu 16th Jul 2009, 11:19 am I have: Profile Views: 14232