M.I.K

M.I.K

nah never meant it as your girl (wifey)your girl as in your girl coz you two are safeanother reason why you should not accept all friend requestand reply to everyone's who leaves you a message. Because I am never associated in these kinda shenanigansand I enjoy discretion in my life.
You sound like a changed man

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not evenI do things with girls who intentions out of life can be questionedwhich I will freely admit to, but this time around I am talking to people I would not look twice at yet alone waste my time talking to. I don't believe I actually entertained this whole debacleshould of just kept it moving when I see a conversation building up then chick asking my number(one chick tried ask for my mums house number i was like :/ )

Yeah I went to see her on Saturday have face to face talks about these allegationsbasically she said you MIK laughed in her face when she confronted you about this stuff (so obviously someone snitched on you also) said how she was your wifey for 9 months and lived with you even walked your dog She said I upset her with a few things I said but I said if bare diffrent people come up with these stories who u going to belive. She admitted that no one put her phone number online.Bedroom Bully your girl Lauren is a sket who sleeps around with peoplein the music scene to help her career, and kirsties name was tarnished because shehanged around Lauren thats why they dont talk because Kirsite confronted Lauren about her ways now they dont talk.But Im not into the whole hollyoaks/O.C lifestyle thats why I am now leaving the situationIm out Dragons-Den_682_538474a.jpg
LOL she gassed up hard loooooooooooool bout wifey and walkin dogs hahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalived wid me yh looooooooooooooool how? i lived wid my chick 4 da past couple years loooooooooooloh sh*t she took u for sum common gimp vybez low it hahahahhahaaay wud even even believe what she says shes a HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!

its one of them situations where she was trying her up most to convince meI wernt even countering what she was sayingI was saying yeah Ok because if i was to believe what she said would make me an alan Jacksonshe come out with people in the music industry are jealous that she went out with flow Danso made up stories about her.^that is what she is basically telling me an 8 year old would find that hard to believeI could not be bothered to carry on entertaining the whole situation was not on some believe everything she said vibe after 9 different man come out with storiescant be entertaing this stuff got my future baby mum coming round this weekend with the kidsnot about calls from these peopleMIK you should of come urban yesterday Wolf came down decent show looking to do some studio sets next few weeks will give you a call

its one of them situations where she was trying her up most to convince meI wernt even countering what she was sayingI was saying yeah Ok because if i was to believe what she said would make me an alan Jacksonshe come out with people in the music industry are jealous that she went out with flow Danso made up stories about her.^that is what she is basically telling me an 8 year old would find that hard to believeI could not be bothered to carry on entertaining the whole situation was not on some believe everything she said vibe after 9 different man come out with storiescant be entertaing this stuff got my future baby mum coming round this weekend with the kidsnot about calls from these peopleMIK you should of come urban yesterday Wolf came down decent show looking to do some studio sets next few weeks will give you a call
yh she fully lost in da face still...fort u left urban still, will pass by soon doe deffo just sortin da mixtape ting still