M.I.K

M.I.K

Lol, yeah she lives around the corner from me. She is bait. She used one of the oldest tricks in the book to churps the digits from me!! :unsure: Said she was having a birthday party for he daughter in one of the clubs in the city centre, asked me If I could DJ, so Im like yeah, heres my number bell me.Two days later Im receiving picture messages not too dissimilar from the ones on that site!! And still to this day no mention of the bday party. :lol:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, yeah she lives around the corner from me. She is bait. She used one of the oldest tricks in the book to churps the digits from me!! :unsure: Said she was having a birthday party for he daughter in one of the clubs in the city centre, asked me If I could DJ, so Im like yeah, heres my number bell me.Two days later Im receiving picture messages not too dissimilar from the ones on that site!! And still to this day no mention of the bday party. :lol:
lol hahahahaShe is grim, i swear her "man" signed up to vip and tried a ting cos i upped some pix of her

You man have gone widda tong loooolp.swheres dis grims thread?
Was a few years backhttp://ukhoesexposed.ning.com/is the place now
Swear when you directed me here the place seemed too neeky for me to even post any sh*tHas it changed? Will check later and if so ill start puttin stuff on there
Wouldnt say neeky, just has bare vids and pix or slores
Nah i remember when i signed up, went on it once and seen the admin beggin people to up and that hed 'reward' people with photos of girls pissing :mellow: Then the same sh*t started coming to my emails so it just goes straight to junk now, no idea if they still send them
hahah lolYeah teh admin says to up, think he just wants more stuff for the siteThe famous Scouse Sket has been posted a few times on there
Oh sh*t!!you talkin about Marlene?
lol, no, but i see a pic with you and her lol
:lol: :lol: :lol: f*ck facebook!!!