Sign in to follow this  
2deal2

Remi Nicole - new music

Remi Nicole - The Black Lily Allen?

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">RemiNicoleALBUMPIC.jpg

Guest Cipher

Can I just ask somethingIf she is the black lilly allengiven that lilly allen is sh*tHow come you made a topic about her?

this bitch has been GRINDING....HARD!!she deserves some cheese

Im feelin this new tune, video is sick 2Dnt mean 2 hijack the fred but on the subject of these types, any1 feeling

ah she's back, I thought she'd given up. I like the clothes, I wonder who styled the video.

Im feelin this new tune, video is sick 2Dnt mean 2 hijack the fred but on the subject of these types, any1 feeling
Shes got a pretty decent mixtape as well.

lol @ me about to post this to counter the topic.Yeah saw her in the metro the other day..Shes doing it.

Didn't Durrty Boi make a fan club for her last year? Didn't get the hype tbhEdit: I can hear what you mean by black Lily Allen.

Guest Triple XXX

original RWD Remi Nicole & Lily Allen fan club memeberwhere's Bayy anyways?