Subway

Eskay Jones

LOL @ EATING ANYTHING IN SOUTHALL EXCEPT FOR RITA'S.
LOL @ EATING ANYTHING IN SOUTHALL
VERY RICH COMING FROM THE GAY AND THE GUY FROM HARROW.
DKY aint from Harrow infact he shares the same HATE as i do for Harrow with a passion.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

who cares about halal. they have reggae reggae source subs now.subway is decent still, cos in supermarkets or them corner shops you pay more for sh*t thats buried in mayo
whats your beef with halal? no punsubway is sh*t and nasty. all the food has got the same smell.I go tesco if I want a something healthy.
MY BEEF IS THAT WE DONT WANT HALAL MEAT SOLD IN OUR SHOPS. IF U WANT HALAL MEAT THEN GO TO PFC AND ALAKBAR KEBABS.
not 'we' broski, just you

been living off hfc recently

Meatball subs are decentWhat pisses me off about subway is the way they make the sandwichHave they not eaten a sub before?If u put the meatballs in the hingle in the bread, and pack the salad on top, its a bitch to eat...with the f*ck*ng meatballs to one side and sh*t.Same with other meats, laying it over the hinge (for lack of a better word) so that when they close it over, the meat doubles over on one side and there's barely any on the otherWen I worked there u shuda seen my subs some proper labour of love never rushed
"i didnt ask for mayonaise"them ones yahsay no more

been living off hfc recently
Meatball subs are decentWhat pisses me off about subway is the way they make the sandwichHave they not eaten a sub before?If u put the meatballs in the hingle in the bread, and pack the salad on top, its a bitch to eat...with the f*ck*ng meatballs to one side and sh*t.Same with other meats, laying it over the hinge (for lack of a better word) so that when they close it over, the meat doubles over on one side and there's barely any on the otherWen I worked there u shuda seen my subs some proper labour of love never rushed
"i didnt ask for mayonaise"them ones yahsay no more
LMAO

Quizno >>>> Subway?????????Where is Quizno's?
You knowClosed down the one I used to go to and aint seen one in London since
quiznos is jus plain sh*tate at the 1 in bluwater and the 1 in the plaza in oxford stfirst time was jus plain coz had sum ham plus salad crap coz wasnt really super hungrynext time at bluewater i fort id get summin half healthy so asked for a chicken terriyaki i thinkthey gave me sum boiled chicken breat and put the sauce on topall i could taste was thats boiled chicken and nuffin elessh*t company

• 4 weeks later...