What players from the team u support are loyal

n/a

this new age of football is abit of a joke not many seem loyal these daysu got people like john terry whose 'mr chelsea' asking to hear what man city are sayinwhen ur already on 130k a week like Terry is at chelseawhy would u go to man city for 30/40k a week morei blame the agents nd dumb footballersbut anyway who is loyal from ur team e.g. wouldnt be on the 1st flight to manchester if they hear bout 170k a week??/??

Clichy, Cesc, Almunia (cos he has no choice), Denilson, RVP BendtnerKolo before the transfer request but think that was more a statement rather than he wanted to go through with it.Think the above will only leave when we choose to sell them.Nasri looks like he could be a loyal guy as well, same with Theo and Gibbs.

A loyal player is a career one team player.lol @ Rooney."Once a blue always a blue.."Fast forward a few years and he's kissing some other teams badge infront of those fans who he said that to.
A part of me thinks Rooney left Everton partially because he's relationship with Moyes was soured by his agent and because at the time they needed the money the reason for the badge kissing stuff was becasue the Everton fans gave him an unbelievable amount of stick i read an interview he done for a magazine (cant remember which) and he said he still is an Everton fan and his kids will be also. same as Phil Neville he's still a red he just doesn't play for United anymore he was still loyal though.i dont doubt at all that Everton's score are the first he looks out for when the results bar comes up on sky sports.if they didn't give him as much stick he wouldn't do any of that badge kissing stuff

Absolutely no one, when matt etheringhton left it f*cked me up, he was my guy. Look @ upson, he was any washed up guy. We rejuvinated his career, but he's sold his yard already Even cole, I know he'll try rollHow da f*ck can the captain roll on a "f*ck this ting"How old r u boss, ur finished anyway. Spectors ready for this

Why would u go to man city for 30/40k a week more
Why not?Yeah they are rich, but shiiiiiiiit £40,000 a WEEK is still a massive amount of money.If I was with a company for 5-6 years, would i change jobs at the drop off a hat if a company offered them p's? yep.
i hear that nd so would i but footballs abit diff reallyi would expect someone like pascal chimbonda to do it but john terry always tried to come across as tht loyal guy40k is 40k i no but still id like to think as someone whose already a multimillionaire he would rather play at a higher level than take it

Paul ScholesGary NevilleRyan GiggsWesley BrownRio FerdinandWayne RooneyDanny WelbeckMichael CarrickWould all stay unless they was told to leave was tempted to add Evra, Park and VDS aswell but meh.Anyone spotting the trend yet?If not, THERE ALL ENGLISHAll these Nanis and co will f*ck off as soon as money is thrown in the table