CNN covers the african - african american divide

carpedeum

although this preview doesnt seem to show much of a divide imo, maybe the full program will go more indepthfrom my study and stay in the us there definitely is some sort of divide. with africans thinking that black americans just do crime and go on welfare and lack education, and americans see africans as uncivilized dirty jungle beasts who sold them into slavery. most of it is just banter. but some old school types have passed on some serious preconceptions and hate down to their younger generation.this is similar to britain?

carpe, u heard about eric frimponghttp://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4300383its a damn shame
I am so angry right now. That is absolutely f*cked. I commend the guy for being so good hearted about everything because I would be in a completely different place mentally. These stupid chicks drinking way past the limit where they can't control themselves are trouble for everyone with a functioning penis.

Guest Esquilax
carpe, u heard about eric frimponghttp://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=4300383its a damn shame
I am so angry right now. That is absolutely f*cked. I commend the guy for being so good hearted about everything because I would be in a completely different place mentally. These stupid chicks drinking way past the limit where they can't control themselves are trouble for everyone with a functioning penis.
yeah, thats really really bad6 years for doing nothing you know

although this preview doesnt seem to show much of a divide imo, maybe the full program will go more indepthfrom my study and stay in the us there definitely is some sort of divide. with africans thinking that black americans just do crime and go on welfare and lack education, and americans see africans as uncivilized dirty jungle beasts who sold them into slavery. most of it is just banter. but some old school types have passed on some serious preconceptions and hate down to their younger generation.this is similar to britain?
i dno about africans but the Jamaicans that i know out there don't really rate african-americans, they just think they are wotless, ignorant an nasty

thats deep, someone elses dna and he gets convicted. rasist jury obviously saw some immigrant wog accused of raping a poor innocent white girl and thats all the evidence they needed.

thats deep, someone elses dna and he gets convicted. rasist jury obviously saw some immigrant wog accused of raping a poor innocent white girl and thats all the evidence they needed.
some damn bullshitthis made me smile tho
when he struggled with homesickness during his junior year, a fund-raiser that yielded $3,000 for a ticket to Ghana. "We all tried to pitch in, because Eric's so darn likable," says Tim Foley, a booster who made Frimpong a regular guest at his family's home. "He was an American success story."

i think u get a relevant grasp of where the mental divisions lie when u sense of the brother who will pledge to be an Afro, a Maleek, in comparison to the brother pledging Alpha, Beta or other Greek sororities (Sp)It reveals much in terms of cultural heritage perceptions, otherwise, i havent seen the small island mentality displayed as i see it on this here small island

in a way its sad but also sometime black people act too hype when they see white gyal.especially them fob types. they put themselves in a situation where they can fall victim to rape.if they tried it on a black girl she or her brothers dem would jus come and bang the sh*t outta him and case done.fob's come to london and within 2 months they got white girlfriends. doppy cunts. he messed himself up.truth hurts