ITS AN N64!!!!!1!1

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what was that game and you was on a building site or something and had to drive around big jcb'si dont even remember the game properly and what u had to dosomeone must know what im on about
Yeah I remember this read a review in some magazine back in the dayU had to destroy buildings within a certain time limit...according to google its called blast corps

i think the n64 pad was perfect full stop, that trigger button was geniusps3 pad cramps up my hands
I agreeWas at a mates who has a ps3 on fifa and by the end of the match my hand was aching, shits too smallIm glad i went with an xbox...but i didnt used to like xbox pads either until i got one
Same.ps3 controller feels like its for kids now/

not gunna lie, golden eye is still that game
what was ur map and game modewe used to rock 1 hit kills on stack (with the green and white walls)1 hit kills >>> __________some next skill required, watching the other persons screen, straffing out trying to be lined up perfectly to catch them

not gunna lie, golden eye is still that game
what was ur map and game modewe used to rock 1 hit kills on stack (with the green and white walls)1 hit kills >>> __________some next skill required, watching the other persons screen, straffing out trying to be lined up perfectly to catch them
I DNT EVEN REMEMEBER I NEVER HAD N64 BACK IN THE DAYJUST REMEMBER GOING TO MY M8S HOUSE AND WE WAS ALL ON ITOLD TYMS

i think the n64 pad was perfect full stop, that trigger button was geniusps3 pad cramps up my hands
I agreeWas at a mates who has a ps3 on fifa and by the end of the match my hand was aching, shits too smallIm glad i went with an xbox...but i didnt used to like xbox pads either until i got one
init some weightless ting1st time man held that pad was like.... wdf...wind could blow that sh*t

lolol cerebral bore was siiiick! Wots that funky tune that samples mario kart 64? was on that supa d rinse CD, had some woman singing "let the music take control, of your mind body and soul, I can feeeeeeel the funky within me" makes me reminisce every time i hear it.

No Mario Kart, Goldeneye or Lylat Wars? May as well have no controllers either.
DO A BARREL ROLL!
:rofl: /WWF Warzone was the one if I remember, playing a 2player getting whacked up, then entering the cheat and having some random invade the ring to back you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> if u didnt know the cheat just hand to take it, or reset and hand over the controller to next guy(am I making this game up)

No Mario Kart, Goldeneye or Lylat Wars? May as well have no controllers either.
DO A BARREL ROLL!
:rofl: /WWF Warzone was the one if I remember, playing a 2player getting whacked up, then entering the cheat and having some random invade the ring to back you>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> if u didnt know the cheat just hand to take it, or reset and hand over the controller to next guy(am I making this game up)
nah i remember lolu could unlock Head as well *the manican head al snow use 2 hold up*and he was just a head, hands and feet and he had some next eastern european voice and said "I AM SO BIG AND MOOSCULAR"

Guest Flat Ericó
init some weightless ting1st time man held that pad was like.... wdf...wind could blow that sh*t
obviously cos u man are used to your wench 360 pads nowi mean obviously

Was at a mates who has a ps3 on fifa and by the end of the match my hand was aching, shits too smallIm glad i went with an xbox...but i didnt used to like xbox pads either until i got one
obviously cos u man are used to your wench 360 pads nowi mean obviously
Not evenPS3 pad is sh*t, especially them joke trigger buttons