ITS AN N64!!!!!1!1

Guest Esquilax

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Mario Kart, Goldeneye. wrestlemania 2000, Perfect Dark, No Mercy or Lylat Wars? May as well have no controllers either.
But yeah, you could pick them up for probs a 5er a go on ebay or in some 2nd hand shopBeen meanin to buy an n64 online but aint got round to it yet, i gave mine to my nan years ago for when the little ones went round and wanted somethin to doRegretted it ever since

Just got an N64 with the following games:Yoshi's StoryBomber Man 64Snowboard KidsSuper Mario 64Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majoras MaskRayman 2Donkey Kong 64Banjo KazooieBuck Bumble Diddy Kong Racing Super Smash BrosAll thats missing is mariokart, WWF No Mercy!! and goldeneye
WAT A f*ck*ng FAIL?

No Mario Kart, Goldeneye, wrestlemania 2000, Perfect Dark or WCW VS NWO REVENGE? May as well have no controllers either.
c/sallow having a nintendo 64 with no mario kart or goldeneye
jbisebabvawcw vs nwo revenge perfect darkhdthdtndsmario kartmario 64i wunder what this wud look like on a HD tv
Mate it has not aged well. They look f*ck*ng pie.Also WCW vs. NWO >>>>________ I was always Rey Mysterio Jnr. just jump out the ring, go to the crowd and grab a random dustbin ftw.

I really do think if they could release those games with the same game engines (correct term?), but enhance graphics into these times the games would be sick. The wrestling games were the best I've ever played. Way too complicated now (Raw v Smackdown 2008 was the last I played).

Just got an N64 with the following games:Yoshi's StoryBomber Man 64Snowboard KidsSuper Mario 64Zelda: Ocarina of Time & Majoras MaskRayman 2Donkey Kong 64Banjo KazooieBuck Bumble Diddy Kong Racing Super Smash BrosAll thats missing is mariokart and goldeneye
WAT A f*ck*ng FAIL?
C/S tbh

I really do think if they could release those games with the same game engines (correct term?), but enhance graphics into these times the games would be sick. The wrestling games were the best I've ever played. Way too complicated now (Raw v Smackdown 2008 was the last I played).
c/sdont have no idea why this aint been done its such a no brainerimagine playing a 40 man online battle royal (should be possible now with the advances)could do so much madnessthq/jakes paccfic wrestling games on n64>>>>> any wrestling game (apart from that dreamcast japanese game is decent also the one with all the from everywhere and you can just edit their names)

sh*t lylat wars>>>>>>this game was the sh*tremember when my went hospital and she left us money to buy foodme and my brothers went hackney sunday market and brought pure games with the money was jokesthere were also some decent F1 games I use to merk

Swear no one's No Mercy actually worked properly though?

c/sdont have no idea why this aint been done its such a no brainerimagine playing a 40 man online battle royal (should be possible now with the advances)could do so much madnessthq/jakes paccfic wrestling games on n64>>>>> any wrestling game (apart from that dreamcast japanese game is decent also the one with all the from everywhere and you can just edit their names)
you guys never played Def Jam Vendetta?