Sending texts to the wrong person accidently

Guest Parrist 2.0

Guest Parrist 2.0

Just sent my boy a text saying "You coming over tonight love?" No big thing cos he's my boy and if it can easily be explainedBut the worst one was on a link back when I young. Two girls one was nice (obviously mine) and the other wasn't saying anything at all. Sent the boy that was on his way a text saying something like "Your ting looks like she benches" but accidently sent it to the nice one and she had to be stupid"Huh, Parrist why you texting me for?"I was confused and then she read it out loud. I felt to jump out the window

sh*t i need a new phone but allot of new technolgys scare me my current phone cant even get pictures let alone playing mp3'sthat would be good to see the people you sent a text to recentlywas in cash converters and they had some machine that picks up online radio stationsnutstechnolgy is moving to fast these days

there was one ex i liked allot (yes the same chick from the love and life thread)and i would think of her all the time, started going out with a next chick sent my new girl 3 messages over the space of 3 weeks meant for my exgirl got proper suspicious and aggy asking for my ex's number so they cantalk and I refused to give it to her, joke was i was not cheating on her i was just trying to keep in my ex's good books

Guest Cipher
U really do this?I thought it was some thing women do and pretend it was an accident
thats what i thought aswell
C/S this ALTHOUGH I have done this once, althugh it didnt happen to anyone bait it went to 'Aaliyah' - the first name in in phonebook just cuz I was pressin 'enter, enter, enter' bare swift, though i was quick enough to cancell it as it was sending

Guest Lemons
Infact now lemons posted I remember I sent a text to him that was meant for some chick :/hotted me swiftly aswell
Thought I was going to get my nut TBH

Done it once cant remember what it was about, i seem to have a habit of not hanging up the phone properly and proceeding to talk whilst the person on the line can still hear.
I've never done this but often para about doing it so hit end call about 5 times 9if I'm gonna talk about the person I was just on the phone to)Get halfway thru a sentence and suddenly pause to double check they aren't still on the line

Done it once cant remember what it was about, i seem to have a habit of not hanging up the phone properly and proceeding to talk whilst the person on the line can still hear.
I've never done this but often para about doing it so hit end call about 5 times 9if I'm gonna talk about the person I was just on the phone to)Get halfway thru a sentence and suddenly pause to double check they aren't still on the line
lol yeah this method is in full affect now.