Business Proposal For Those Involved in Media

UN.Muzik

Kool peopleI’d like to lay out a business opportunity for any musicians, producers, artwork designers, photographers, filmmakers, cameramen/women, studio engineers and promoters.You may or may not know I run a music label UN Music as well as more recently a video production company UN Motion. It’s still early days but the foundations have been laid down for a lot of projects to be done over the coming months, and as a testament to the commitment I have about what I hope to achieve with the company I have made the necessary steps to acquire warehouse space to operate from (this space is at Cable Street in Limehouse).Ultimately the warehouse space will be used so this one complex will have its own recording studio (for the MCs, singers, producers etc.), an editing suite for the editing of music videos, freestyles etc. and but also office space which would serve as a conference room of sorts for the entire conglomeration. The basic idea is to provide a working environment for all facets of the media industry to converge and operate with each other, helping one another with their respective projects (be it a mixtape/album/single release, or a music DVD/short films, even a place to work on promoting forthcoming raves) in order to actually make them a reality.Now I have already found the place, and there are already people involved in this venture; there’s Iron B (aka purecocaine) building and maintaining the recording studio, Von Boyage who’s acquiring space as well as maintaining the studio, myself and Durrty building and maintaining the editing suite, so the infrastructure is already there. The point of this post is that there is still space available for anyone who wishes to be a part of this working environment as we need help with rent which we will all contribute towards (it’s 1500 quid per month). As of right now we have 3 groups (Iron/Silva, me/Durrty, Von Boyage/Thology) moving into the premises together so individually the rent would be 250 per month, which I believe if you’re serious about taking your business to the next level is fairly reasonable, though obviously if we can get any other people involved the overall individual monthly rent will go down for everyone.So the benefits of getting involved in this group- High-end recording studio and editing suite available for your own work- Similar goal-orientated individuals that could help push out your prospective projects with each person’s expertise- Your own workspace to work in- As an artist/producer you essentially self-contain a lot of costs associated with releases (such as music videos, recording tracks etc.), leaving you more money to invest in other promotion (ad campaigns, e-promotion)All I’m looking for is a person (or persons) who is able to front their rent monthly and is serious about pushing their respective businesses to a higher level. You’re not working under UN Entertainment but under YOUR name; we have Iron’s ‘N-10 Tainment’, Von’s ‘Element X’ and my ‘UN Music/Motion’ all under one roof, and I believe the synergy to be something special; imagine what can be achieved with a like-minded group supporting you each step of the way.[PS: This is a serious topic so those looking for lols could you please allow it, I’ve put a serious amount of my time and effort to make this almost a reality, and I thought to provide this info to Vip2 forum members 1st because I’m sure there are people like Mad Vybez, like Tony Black, like Wreckzy etc. who might actually appreciate this, not to mention Vip2 members like Durrty, Von and purecocaine are already involved in the place which means you wouldn’t be working with complete strangers]Thanks for reading I appreciate this.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Triple XXX

also while we're lookin for ppli need someone who's good with lightingand a camera guymight aswell give vip2 first dibs before i search anywhere else

Just seen thisUn are you able to record live 80 minute grime sets with mc's because I am looking to book danny c's studio got the camera man everything sorted but if you are able to accomodate let me know as Id rather fund your pocketsand we can talk because i have a few other things in the wood work

Just seen thisUn are you able to record live 80 minute grime sets with mc's because I am looking to book danny c's studio got the camera man everything sorted but if you are able to accomodate let me know as Id rather fund your pocketsand we can talk because i have a few other things in the wood work
This has definately been an idea in the pipeline for when we're in premises stillIf you're in no rush (give it a couple weeks) then we'll definately be able to accomodate thatAlso us guys could even film it. Between UN Motion and Wreckzy's Motions Media we have both the equipment and the capabilities to make that happen Appreciate the support and inquiries people, I think we've put together the team we want to move forward with now.

Not in no rush but would ideally want to do this before September (been speaking to mc's about this since may)will you have turntables and cd decks there?because I might hire something for the day.Here is my number 07960-767-362 (best time to speak is out of office hours)