Who do you really trust?

A Bit Better

How many people in your life do you REALLY trust? I mean trust their judgement, trust that they have good intentions for you? Answer that question then see if it's true by answering the question at the end of this scenario.You're outside a final exam for your degree that you can't retake or a once in a life time job interview for your dream job (or any job with the way the recession is going on). One of those people calls you and tells you to come to where they are now and they can't explain why. They made it clear it wasn't a joke and then hung up the phone. Would you go?Who would you leave the exam/interview/important thing for?(New type of thread for me so be easy.)

if it was my brotherbut i dnt really trust anyone, i jus no he of all people wouldnt call me out of something important like that, for nothingedit: for the scenario ur describin it sounds like someone may have died, would i be right in saying this?

if it was my brotherbut i dnt really trust anyone, i jus no he of all people wouldnt call me out of something important like that, for nothingedit: for the scenario ur describin it sounds like someone may have died, would i be right in saying this?
It's hypothetical. This hasn't happened to me but someone put the question to me once and the only person is my mum. Anyone else can jam for 3 hours while I sit my damn exam.But it's a weird question because before that I would've said about 5 people.

Guest Cipher

This is really a separate thread from the standalone question 'do you trust anyone'A few of my boys if this scenario happened, I would drop what I was doing asap.One in particular I know I wouldn't, cuz I'd get there, and he'd be like 'I just wanted you to follow mesomewhere' and it would prob be H&M or something :/*edit*Infact Ecks you need to be specificif it was a ting where they sounded like they was in trouble/danger, then I'd gobut if they need a shoulder to cry on, they can wait an hour :/

It's hypothetical. This hasn't happened to me but someone put the question to me once and the only person is my mum. Anyone else can jam for 3 hours while I sit my damn exam.But it's a weird question because before that I would've said about 5 people.
i seei dont think this is a very representative indicator of trust levelsso before this, what did u trust the other 4 people to do for u?

This is really a separate thread from the standalone question 'do you trust anyone'A few of my boys if this scenario happened, I would drop what I was doing asap.One in particular I know I wouldn't, cuz I'd get there, and he'd be like 'I just wanted you to follow mesomewhere' and it would prob be H&M or something :/*edit*Infact Ecks you need to be specificif it was a ting where they sounded like they was in trouble/danger, then I'd gobut if they need a shoulder to cry on, they can wait an hour :/
It doesn't matter what they sound like. They know what you are doing. They know you have an exam or interview and that you will miss it if you go to them and they want you to come. What they sound like is just another part of your trust for their judgement. If I heard my mum crying, I would go. If I heard female friends crying, I would stay.And it's not a thing where you trusted them before but now you don't, it's about the difference between saying/thinking you trust someone and actually trusting them.And will you stop putting a f*ck*ng c in my name. Wtf.

Guest Lisa Turtle

2 people.neither are of the opposite sex*no damaged chick*/unless i thought the person sounded like the were about to dieor it was my youngest sister I'm staying where I am

i think this question is less to do with trust and more to do with how much u care about the people around uon the other hand the person could be callin u to tell that they have won the lottery and they are gna split it 50/50 with u, or at least give u a change

Misleading thead title imoWrong choice of wordsAllow going to buck dem and there sitting blazing and lean saying oi fam toke itIf it was that important they would say why/I wouldnt answer a phone call before such things or have my phone on loud so i would hear itBut in answer to the first postNo one tbhEverytime i have given someone my trust they have not shown the same level back and have thrown back inna my face on some prez t flex