What do you think of this t-shirt design (FEEDBACK)

JOE BETTER BLOW

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cipher

Hmm you know what when I saw the red ones I was thinkin they would look better in black, but having seen it in black I'm not sure. It is miles better but as Joel said im not sure about it selling..I think its a combination of the font you have used, and the actuall teeshirt fabric (from here, it looks kinda cheap material-wise - could just be the camera)If your going for it use a font thats a little less comical seeming IMO, block letters or something without such a 'bubble writing' look would be better, it looks too indie-ish tbh, and those arent your marketalso I'd have it slightly higher up so the writing is on the chest a little more....

Guest Esquilax

i say, make a tshirt with words with "par" in, and have the underline, going down the tshirtparkparalympicspartridgeparamedicparanoidpartisankuala lumparpar

Guest Cipher

Oh oh seen fair enoughyeh just the font but I think Its a Ting is a good enough sloganI know guys would cop. Well, guys that would say 'I'd cop that' not sure if they would....hitting up the youngers before carnival time is you+I agree with Tirunih about them promoting music, the slogan has a lot more power if theres a movement behind it...

I could see someone like Tempz wearin a tshirt like that, cause he always seems to have one of them slogan tshirts on on every video hes on plus i swear he actually says that in a lyric?So if you could get one to him to wear then it would increase the chances of people buying them but this whole slogan thing really is played out unfortunately for you