Getting A Wider Range Of Football Fans In The Sports Room

Avon Barksdale

Do you think this would be a good idea.Would be live to have some Everton and Man City fans on here aswell as some other teams over the country.Not sure how we would go about doing this though.If we was to advertise this room on other forums it would either got deleted and it wasnt nobody would want to sign upAnyone got any ideas?Maybe even fans from other countries to get a better insightGet some people living in Spain to school Alex in la liga etc

Guest Cipher

We'll have some man city fans next season/the season afterWe expose guys too quick tbh, most males on vip2 actually follow football but have said they dont come in the sports room for fear of slewageif we did advertise other places it'd get deleted, I have wanted to get more people here though maybe ill try n advertiseMost forums other are terrible thoughLook on peoples profile page and it says'Supports: Liverpool, Real Madrid, Inter, From: USA'But I dunno here we get Robbie Keane'll win us the premiership PMSL

This forums is sh*t for discussing football If you have a differing opinion from certian users you get slewed...
Your a grown man (apparently)You should be able to hold your ownEveryone gets slewed at firstI was slewed at firstPeople like Alex have been slewed since dial up days and are still hereMan up otherwise we dont want estrogen filed people like you posting here

I post on the United Forums. Annoying as hell, most brain dead people you will meet, Constant threads like let's sign Fernando Torres or We should get Steven Gerrard. Thread after Thread about the same Footballers, the same news. Get scousers on their pretending to be United Fans cuz their own site is obviously that sh*t.

Think there is a couple of Citeh fans on here, forget their usernames but I'm sure I've seen them before.Villa forums are alright overall the bait ones (VillaTalk) are pretty sh*t though.

I post on the United Forums. Annoying as hell, most brain dead people you will meet, Constant threads like let's sign Fernando Torres or We should get Steven Gerrard. Thread after Thread about the same Footballers, the same news. Get scousers on their pretending to be United Fans cuz their own site is obviously that sh*t.
Join a supporters club or look for the message board of one of your fanzines, get less idiots on those sorts of boards because they're not as family friendly. Or just look for the ones you have to donate to get in. No wind up merchants on there.

to be honest all the years ive been on here & rwd ive only started postin in and visiting the sports room this season cause i didnt fancy discussin football on forums, just didnt seem like it'd work with everyone just being able to google everythin so easily that there wouldnt actually debates or discussion from kownledge & opinionsi was quite wrong though tbf but yeah, my point is that, more people will probably start postin as they start to venture here (with it now being at the bottom doesnt help though)

No one would join here. Sports room here is kinda sh*t tbh from a footballing point of view. Like 80% of sports room members don't even go to games and discussions usually end up with someone getting slewed or the usual "lol @ so so". Sports room is just for jokes and anyone outside VIP2 would never find them jokes funny. However, i have seen someone on some spurs forum EXACTLY like tulse :lol: it is f*cked.

who doesn't go gamesname names
80% of the forum. When i mean don't go to games, i mean atleast hit Home/Away (if your lucky) on a regular tip. Know where to go when they are at their home stadium and don't have to ask for directions from stewards. Fair play to the people who go to games even though they live far away from the stadium (Quite a few Utd fans on here i think) Lahi as well

This topic shows why the sports room is sh*t sometimes, some people on here love football and know about football.Other people love football culture and know about it. what tends to happen is that people who love football culture think their opinion is more valid on football, definitely not the case.

This topic shows why the sports room is sh*t sometimes, some people on here love football and know about football.Other people love football culture and know about it. what tends to happen is that people who love football culture think their opinion is more valid on football, definitely not the case.
When you mean 'football culture', what are you talking about exactly?

When you mean 'football culture', what are you talking about exactly?
Not the actual game of football, more terrace culture.