Boffins....

Roy Batty

I just picked up a MacBook for a favourable price with the intention of putting Boot Camp on it and running XP to play games for windows....Even though the recommended specs for SF4 from Capcom are:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GhzNVideo 8600 series2GB RamThis Mac is running windows XP with:Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0GhzNVideo 9400m4GB RamIt cannot pass the benchmark test and scores a D. Is this an inherent fault in getting a Mac to run windows because I know people have used MAcs for a while with boot camp and parallels.Would a MacBook Pro be able to do the job?

that link you post aint a prothats a macbook thats what i got2gb ram 160gb hard drive cant remember the graphics card but it can run sf4 but at low specsif i upgrade 2 4gb ram it will be smooth at full specsyou want these badboy'shttp://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/shop...id=CDM-EU-23091standard 4gb ram can upgrade 2 a monster 8gb ram!!!!!!im getting one after xmas