Any Entrepreneurs On Here?

Avon Barksdale

Im looking to get into this tbhAlways had ideas to do stuff but fear has stopped meIm proper on doing itAnyone else do it on here?I no Toney did before he got semi famous and left us for his new e-friends on some private forum somewhere If yes, what do you do?How successful are you?Or is there anyone looking to start working for themselves etc?

Of course its something you can get intoYou dont wake up oneday running your own business making your own stuff do youYou know what i meant stop trying gets lols/80% of new knew businesses that fail in the first year is due to bad accounting Food for thought
I knew that already still.But honestly, i don't give a f*ck bout getting lols, my post wasn't even a joke.being an entrepreneur is not equal to running a successful business. vice versa having a successful business does not make u an entrepreneur.

but having a business makes you an entrepreneur though lol
yeah, people that are dynamic enough to turn negatives into their advantages have some entrepreneurial qualities still.i'm not sayin you cant be successful. everyone here has the ability to be successful, but bein an entrepreneur is something else.

Of course its something you can get intoYou dont wake up oneday running your own business making your own stuff do youYou know what i meant stop trying gets lols/80% of new knew businesses that fail in the first year is due to bad accounting Food for thought
I knew that already still.But honestly, i don't give a f*ck bout getting lols, my post wasn't even a joke.being an entrepreneur is not equal to running a successful business. vice versa having a successful business does not make u an entrepreneur.
This guyThey coincideStep your knowledge game up

but having a business makes you an entrepreneur though lol
yeah, people that are dynamic enough to turn negatives into their advantages have some entrepreneurial qualities still.i'm not sayin you cant be successful. everyone here has the ability to be successful, but bein an entrepreneur is something else.
<_< ok wat is it then

i need/want minimum £20,000 to do wot i want to do... i got turfd coz of poor credit for a loan...
What do you want to do?You tried reaching getting an investor on board?Not even taken the piss but maybe even try get on dragons den.
no arrogance... but i dont want/like telling people... i didnt even like tellin the bank manager when i was presenting my business plan coz i always think some 1 will NAB it... (I downloaded a business plan ting where they help u step by step and even do your 5 year forecasts in a graph and histogram wid deets :D looked beautiful)...but when i graduate i will start it no doubt...

i need/want minimum £20,000 to do wot i want to do... i got turfd coz of poor credit for a loan...
What do you want to do?You tried reaching getting an investor on board?Not even taken the piss but maybe even try get on dragons den.
no arrogance... but i dont want/like telling people... i didnt even like tellin the bank manager when i was presenting my business plan coz i always think some 1 will NAB it... (I downloaded a business plan ting where they help u step by step and even do your 5 year forecasts in a graph and histogram wid deets :D looked beautiful)...but when i graduate i will start it no doubt...
You got a link to the business plan ting fam?+Hope you do not mind me asking what are you studying in Uni?+You looking to sole-trade or make a ltd?

You got a link to the business plan ting fam?+Hope you do not mind me asking what are you studying in Uni?+You looking to sole-trade or make a ltd?
1) PLAN MAGIC BUSINESS 10.0 - http://planmagic.com/business_plan.html2) BA (HONS) FINANCE3) LOOKING TO MAKE LTD THEN ONTO PLC SO I CAN GET SOME MORE CAPITAL/EQUITY INJECTED INTO MY BUSINESS SO IT CAN FLOAT ON THE STOCK MARKET...