Friendlies

Kompressor

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bit of pre-season complacent-cy :D from Van der sar (i dont seem able to spell)Berbatov's touch >>>>> Anyone else in the worldFC United match starting now this is surreal Korean National tvand some said it wouldn't last past Christmas

Squad to face Barnet:Manuel AlmuniaVito MannoneWilliam GallasJohan DjourouMikael SilvestreThomas VermaelenTomas RosickyAndrey ArshavinJack WilshereThomas CruiseCraig EastmondLuke AylingConor HendersonFrancis CoquelinJay Emmanuel-ThomasMark RandallEmmanuel FrimpongGilles SunuSanchez WattJay SimpsonNacer BaraziteAnyone going? I'm undecided at the momentKO is at 3

for the liverpool fans that may not know (i only found out recently) lfctv is now free on sky sports and they have all the pre seasons on...used to get it for free when you got setanta but now with that gone lfctv is free
the espn one is free too clock the lfctv was free the other day

Squad to face Barnet:Manuel AlmuniaVito MannoneWilliam GallasJohan DjourouMikael SilvestreThomas VermaelenTomas RosickyAndrey ArshavinJack WilshereThomas CruiseCraig EastmondLuke AylingConor HendersonFrancis CoquelinJay Emmanuel-ThomasMark RandallEmmanuel FrimpongGilles SunuSanchez WattJay SimpsonNacer BaraziteAnyone going? I'm undecided at the momentKO is at 3
Arghghghghow can I no be told, just a little bit away ffs.