Insecurities

Guest Parrist 2.0

Guest Parrist 2.0

What kind of insecurities did you have when you were younger? Do you still have these same insecurities? Do you have any different insecurities now that you are older?When I was young I my ears were kinda wide and I didn't like it when people talked about ears but I've grown into them and they look normal now.

As a kid I used to have a big head, then as I got older I turned fat - for some reason when I moved from Tottenham to Edmonton the frequency of me going to the park decreased extremely. Grew into my head ages ago (lol) and slimmed down about 3 or 4 years ago, but within the 2/3 months before I finished exams (this year) I let myself go with eating and am insecure about how it has reflected in my appearance, I've made a pledge to get fit again by the time the holidays are up though.Also I am quite hairy which bothers me at times.Of course I hide all these insecurities from people in the real world. It's always been about showing confidence at all times.

As a kid I used to have a big head, then as I got older I turned fat - for some reason when I moved from Tottenham to Edmonton the frequency of me going to the park decreased extremely. Grew into my head ages ago (lol) and slimmed down about 3 or 4 years ago, but within the 2/3 months before I finished exams (this year) I let myself go with eating and am insecure about how it has reflected in my appearance, I've made a pledge to get fit again by the time the holidays are up though.Also I am quite hairy which bothers me at times.Of course I hide all these insecurities from people in the real world. It's always been about showing confidence at all times.
f*ck*ng turkish ballon

do you or ur fam work ina kebab shop or run one.

always think i've got a bogie up my nose, always think ppl are clocking it. I'm sure i feel it, attached to a hair, wafting out a bit when i breath out and then shooting back up when i breathe in. never anything there tho.