Will Pay Money For A Scanned/Photocopied Receipt

Flex

Anyone got a PS3 receipt from hmv,Sony wants a fax of a receipt for proof of purchase for my warranty as my ps3 is busted.If you got one scan me a copy and i will do the necessary photoshopping for the date and my serial number.£20 to your paypal for anyone that can provide me with one.A couple people from here can vouch for me that i am a man of my word regarding money.

Out of interest, what happened to your PS3?
First it wouldn't read blu ray on my sign on, but would on a different one, indicating corrupted data attached to my sign on. formatted it and started workin again. then happened again, but wouldn't read discs at all on any sign on, formatting it again did nothing.

You managed to get a free refurb even tho its out of warranty. Sick guy.Won't lie, my ps3 seems like its on its last legs-constantly crashing.If it dies again and they try charge me £150 I'mma just switch allegiance (only reason I haven't already is cos I've been using my bredrins 360-but I won't have that luxury much longer)

You managed to get a free refurb even tho its out of warranty. Sick guy.Won't lie, my ps3 seems like its on its last legs-constantly crashing.If it dies again and they try charge me £150 I'mma just switch allegiance (only reason I haven't already is cos I've been using my bredrins 360-but I won't have that luxury much longer)
how big's ur hd? might b able 2 help out