Muslims check in.

Eskay Jones

wont be fasting at alll...its unhealthy dangerous and frankly a pointless futile exercisefasting doenst make you a better muslim or a better personit makes u a grumpy muslim with bad breath and im sure we wil hear some horror storys from muslims who want special treatment because of it as USUALdnt even get me started on the d*ckheads at eid with their rented whips and d*ckhead attitudes...
You're a f*ck*ng clownJokest thing about your posts is you definitely don't talk like this in front of your Muslim friends or family you little bitchProbably a faggit too like syed in eastenders

wont be fasting at alll...its unhealthy dangerous and frankly a pointless futile exercisefasting doenst make you a better muslim or a better personit makes u a grumpy muslim with bad breath and im sure we wil hear some horror storys from muslims who want special treatment because of it as USUALdnt even get me started on the d*ckheads at eid with their rented whips and d*ckhead attitudes...
lol :lol: this guylast line i agree with tho almost had a fight last yr cos of that sillyness

:lol: funny thing is this guy is probably the only real muslim on this site