is this the way relationships are going?

MetaFives

I was just watching who wants to be a millionaire as you do and observed that the first two contestants both met their respective partners online.Furthermore, more and more people I know (not friends with) are saying they're meeting people online.Has it become the most common way?As far as I'm concerned if I told my family/friends I met a girl from the Internet, they would be like WTF?!Seems like it's normal for a lot of people tho

I can do the whole linking from online thing. Or meet in real life but communicate online thing. But to be in a relationship from it seems a bit weird tbh.Also with the whole way relationships are going.....wha gwan with my bredrin and his wifey who recently had a baby and are now having relationship trouble...communicating the status of their relationship through facebook updates? sh*t makes me sick, most people already thing bad of them but now they're doing this sh*t it's just wrong... like the communication of relationship status is one thing but then posting things to their wall like "i'm over it, the world is our oyster.. just me and my baby"... "please forgive me"..... "is thinking about it, I'm not sure what to do"kmt.... that is all

Its becoming very common nowadays. Like the 'online chirps'.But the facebook thing is very very bait to the point where its now annoying. Constantly posting up their relationship troubles and even baiting out who they're going out with.To me, it is not that time or day.Someone (a VIPer actually) once told me "Don't air out your dirty laundry". real talk.

Theres nothing that leaves more of an impact than first moment eye contact
aliei love this feelin
true,cudnt this possibly work wen u meet sum1 online also?cause 2 ppl chatting online is essenstially just the exchanging of words. But the actual meeting (e.g. first moment of eye contact) cud change everything no matter how long you have been talking

nah because that first moment when u look in someones eyes who u think is nice, they dont know anything about you, u dont kno anything about themits all jus animal instinctsimo
lolfrom the moment you said ''hey whos this.x'' i knew you was the one

some people use the internet to meet peopletheres a site where you sign up if your going to stay abroad and arrange to meet people when you get there to show you around and stuffother sites for meeting friendsand abviously others for datingi guess in this day its easier for busy professionals etc

I know someone who met her boyfriend online. The expression on my face must have been something when she told me-not cos I thought that there was anything wrong with it, I just weren't expecting her to say it.
One guy from work, who I would never ever thought would meet a girl online, told me he met his ex online. I was like "Oh ok" but really :blink:

Nothing particularly wrong with it TBH , although i havent done this.In this day and age , the internet plays a big part of most peoples lives , and there are males and females out there would be willing to get together through the internet.Good luck to people that do it though.

Guest TimeBomb

i guess as time goes on it will become more and more comon. Personally ive never had a relationship with someone i met online, i met my ex wife in mcdonalds in queensway using good fashioned techniques, but i guess as u get older u cant really be cherpsin on road anymore, if not online its more of a friend of friend type of thing.

I know the game has changed, but I'm finished with chirpsin girls online.stick to approaching girls in person old skool way.Personally don't think there's nothing wrong approachin women on road, specially in bars,cafe,restaurent,festival.I don't expect women to fall on my lap out of blue or that overused quote alot people use" wait for the right girl to come" , its my job to make the bold move as a real man and then let her do the rest of chasing, cuz alot women are shy to make the first move, alpha males always get the girls , because they know what they want and go for it and beta males sitting around and waiting for that right girl while envying guys who are naturally charismatic and has tight verbal skills to approach girls. that's why you see alot men complaining on youtube why they can't get a women and blame thugs,badboys,players for getting women. theres hundreds of videos on youtube take a look

I know the game has changed, but I'm finished with chirpsin girls online.stick to approaching girls in person old skool way.Personally don't think there's nothing wrong approachin women on road, specially in bars,cafe,restaurent,festival.I don't expect women to fall on my lap out of blue or that overused quote alot people use" wait for the right girl to come" , its my job to make the bold move as a real man and then let her do the rest of chasing, cuz alot women are shy to make the first move, alpha males always get the girls , because they know what they want and go for it and beta males sitting around and waiting for that right girl while envying guys who are naturally charismatic and has tight verbal skills to approach girls. that's why you see alot men complaining on youtube why they can't get a women and blame thugs,badboys,players for getting women. theres hundreds of videos on youtube take a look
Shut up