Sign in to follow this  
Tirunih

Sef

He's doing big things right nowwatch out for this guy.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Guest Triple XXX

the tune with swiss is OK until swiss starts spittinlike the chorus

thought i add some extras

Guest Flat Ericó

is this the injun that sang on haters and broken silence

Guest Triple XXX

Ozzie B on that behind the scenes ting reminded me of thishow dead i see it yesterday and was laughinn not about the sh*t try at comedy at the begining

the tune with swiss is OK until swiss starts spittinlike the chorus
Yeah without the autotune would of sounded decent.

Ozzie B on that behind the scenes ting reminded me of thishow dead i see it yesterday and was laughinn not about the sh*t try at comedy at the begining
You finally got that red bar fixed at the top:GoldMedal.jpg

Is there an instrumental of this? f*ck OFF!!!Imagine that in a dance.+Freek Mode (UKG mix also) >>> _________