TV Shows

Dubby

Aite, so I've got some dutty cold/flu/whatever and can't stand up for longer than 20 mins without gettin dizzy so there's no way I'm gonna be goin out to enjoy the summer holiday any time soon (well not in the next few days anyway), and I've gotten tired of watching anime so...Can you guys recommend me TV shows to download please?I'm fully aware there's been many of these topics before however you can't search "TV" on here so I thought the easiest way about this would be to make a new thread.So ones I'm fully up to date on are:HeroesPrison BreakLostFringeSmallvilleWireOzChappelle ShowSouth ParkBoondocksand that's all I can think of off the top of my head, so help a guy out pleasealso if anyone has links to that "All Of Us" series, could you kindly drop them for me please, safe

U sure u aint got swine flu?
not 100%, but lying in bed right now the only thing that's a problem is my cough - I've had this sort of illness before and it doesn't seem like something special + the person I caught it from was already diagnosed and it wasn't swine flusafe for the recommendations so far peopleare there any good new black comedies about?