Us soldier captured.

Frank Furta

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno how u can get captured. i mean if ur a soldier, ur armed, and if there's guys trying shoot you, surely you shoot back until either they stop, or you get hit. f*ck surrendering just so you can get beheaded on the internet.

Everyone reacts different. I remember a couple years ago 2 S.A.S guys got captured in Iraq. These are supposed to be the worlds best soliders and yet they ended up just jamming allowing flicks to be taken of themSAS_terrorists.jpgYou can do all the training in the world but nothing compares to real life confrontation.

Everyone reacts different. I remember a couple years ago 2 S.A.S guys got captured in Iraq. These are supposed to be the worlds best soliders and yet they ended up just jamming allowing flicks to be taken of themSAS_terrorists.jpgYou can do all the training in the world but nothing compares to real life confrontation.
Yeah i remeber that they got rescued in the end by the pals. but true say you are actually powerless.

Guest Cipher

What do you mean they are supposed to be the worlds best soldiers?You getting incapacitated and tied up by your ankles & wrists = you can do absolutely nothingThis aint some film where your sittin down tied up and you pick up a little shard of glass thats lying behind you, cut through your binds & kick everyones arseYou think the guys behind the camera are just jamming there smiling? Theres prob about 10 guys all armed with machete's and guns, you've been beaten half to sh*t anyway, and if you try and escape they are gonna kill youYou getting your pics taken for the taliban facebook HSA group at least offers a chance of you being exposed to the outside world and then rescuedAs for beign capturedWhen you run out of ammo and get surrounded, and guys are screaming at you and pointing their guns, you generally DON'T do anything that will make them fire, hence you being taken prisoner

Guest Cipher

True but then I dont think the soldiers always have that choice, a lot of the time I think they are injured or just knocked out coldPlus, if the guys have it in mind they ARE going to take you as a hostage there isn't much you can do...+That thing about the Italian soldier was....boy, guy was braveAll about to be beheaded and shouting 'this is how an italian dies'Wierd thing was it got NO news coverage at allIt is odd though, I mean even at the moment guys were trying to behead you, wouldnt you be struggling, worming, wrigling tryying to fight, spear them, run, anything but that, I mean I can understand being captive and not trying to do anything out of hope they may not harm youbut when it comes to the point you know whats happening...

how come they aint found bin laden yet?muslim bruddas are saying the whole thing is a consiparcy bin laden works for the cia al queada is made up by the usa?is thus true
Thats because "Muslim brothers" love to play the victim all the time.People in general love to play the victim, hence why you see so many people now converting to Islam just to complain about how they are persecuted against.

how come they aint found bin laden yet?muslim bruddas are saying the whole thing is a consiparcy bin laden works for the cia al queada is made up by the usa?is thus true
Thats because "Muslim brothers" love to play the victim all the time.People in general love to play the victim, hence why you see so many people now converting to Islam just to complain about how they are persecuted against.
Ur gassed

Ur gassed
Your whole religion is gas you f*ck*ng idiot